The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Customizing profile

4 posters

Go down

Customizing profile Empty Customizing profile

Post by Mr.Rulez August 7th 2011, 10:35 pm

How do i make it where users can have colored profiles and change the name of the tabs and when you click the user in a forum post it gives you options to view what.
Mr.Rulez
Mr.Rulez
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Customizing profile Empty Re: Customizing profile

Post by hoodedwarbler12 August 8th 2011, 2:13 am

Could you go into a little more detail please? I don't quite understand what you want.
hoodedwarbler12
hoodedwarbler12
Forumember

Male Posts : 521
Language : English, Latin, HTML, JavaScript

http://www.webkinznation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Rulez August 8th 2011, 2:26 am

Like the forum i work on has a store which i'm incharge of setting up. I want to make it where people can use the points system to buy a custom profile. Like admins will be able to change the color and background of there profiles. And change the profile options like example "Vistor messages" to "Wall" or something like that.
Mr.Rulez
Mr.Rulez
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by hoodedwarbler12 August 8th 2011, 2:35 am

Oh. Can we see a link to your forum please? That is required in the Support Section. It helps us know how to get what you want.
hoodedwarbler12
hoodedwarbler12
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Rulez August 8th 2011, 2:39 am

I'm trying to get it where we can change that stuff. Also can we get notifications on site when someone replys to our topics or sends us friend request, OR posts on our profile?

Last edited by Mr.Rulez on August 10th 2011, 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mr.Rulez
Mr.Rulez
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by hoodedwarbler12 August 8th 2011, 2:46 am

Mr.Rulez wrote:I'm trying to get it where we can change that stuff. Also can we get notifications on site when someone replys to our topics or sends us friend request, OR posts on our profile? http://www.platinumville.net/forum
See my response on your other topic. Unfortunately, I don't think this profile stuff is possible unless you know advanced JavaScript and CSS that can work with the user's profile ID to create a different div for their profile. bwi
hoodedwarbler12
hoodedwarbler12
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Empire_1 August 8th 2011, 3:01 am

Mr.Rulez wrote:How do i make it where users can have colored profiles and change the name of the tabs and when you click the user in a forum post it gives you options to view what.

I'd suggest you send a PM to dion Wink
Empire_1
Empire_1
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1391
Language : English, Spanish, Mandarin, C++

Back to top Go down

Post by kirk August 8th 2011, 5:32 am

The Divine Clutch wrote:
Mr.Rulez wrote:How do i make it where users can have colored profiles and change the name of the tabs and when you click the user in a forum post it gives you options to view what.

I'd suggest you send a PM to dion Wink

well i suggest he first break it down into more details on exactly how he wants it to work and is going to be implied, i mean if there is a way to do it i am sure dion would know of a way or figure out one. But some of the request i see here just seem a little far fetched and or tremendous work to figure out.

Sure easy concept, change the color of profile fields.. etc.. but how is it going to be implemented to an individual's profile field, and exactly what is that will be implemented again... LOL

So please do try to explain the best you can with any screen shots or links to how it may be set up on another forum/site.

kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum