The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discusted at forumotion staff trying to release my private coding

2 posters

Go down

Discusted at forumotion staff trying to release my private coding Empty Discusted at forumotion staff trying to release my private coding

Post by zachoftheglen2 August 10th 2011, 3:34 pm

Ive made a forum ages ago and i come online today to see a topic of someone asking about my forum asking how i did my post color stuff, and forum staff where posting my color css and saying possible ways of how i did it.

Id just liek to say that there should be a rule added into the terms for staff saying staff cannot go onto other forums and release private coding that the site owner does not wish for it to be released to other people. i work hard on my forum. i don't do it for others to take it without permission, its called copyright.
zachoftheglen2
zachoftheglen2
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Discusted at forumotion staff trying to release my private coding Empty Re: Discusted at forumotion staff trying to release my private coding

Post by MrMario August 10th 2011, 4:32 pm

Hi

If you have a problem with my team you PM me and not create these types of topics in public. Since when was coding private? It's viewable to the public. Discusted at forumotion staff trying to release my private coding Redface
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down