The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New users and their special rank/image problem

5 posters

Go down

In progress New users and their special rank/image problem

Post by imrek112 August 11th 2011, 8:13 pm

This is my forum: http://erasedpk.forum-pro.in/

I have a new problem now. If there is a new registered user in my forum then they automatically get Moderator rank and moderator rank image, which I have on my forum.
I never wanted this to happen.

When I 'tick' "Set as a special rank"- Moderator, to Yes, then both, new users and my forum moderators don't have special rank or rank image. But when its on 'No' then both have moderator rank/image.

So how can I change that new users have no ranks and rank images?
imrek112

Language : Estonian

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: New users and their special rank/image problem

Post by MrMario August 11th 2011, 11:33 pm

Click Special Rank and make sure the member doesn't have any mod access to any sections. Check the permissions.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Post by adamsmall2021 August 24th 2011, 1:38 am

Go into admin pannel>user's & groups>rank administration.Go to mod and click the yellow button then set as special rank
adamsmall2021

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by WING September 15th 2011, 11:13 pm

hey how do i change rank image casue next to mine it says this and i put the url i want in the box next to it but it not work and to the right of text box i have a white squar with a red x in it http://URL_RANK_IMAGE.gif
WING

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by Empire_1 September 15th 2011, 11:19 pm

WING wrote:hey how do i change rank image casue next to mine it says this and i put the url i want in the box next to it but it not work and to the right of text box i have a white squar with a red x in it http://URL_RANK_IMAGE.gif

You have that "white square with red x" because it's an error message. The URL of the image is not right.

If you can access/see the rank image you want again, save it to your computer (make sure the file type is compatible to image servers), and upload it to Servimg. You can upload right here on the support forum by clicking this picture when you are posting a message: New users and their special rank/image problem Picture_save
Empire_1
Empire_1
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1391
Language : English, Spanish, Mandarin, C++

Back to top Go down