The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is there a way to change every Forum so guests, users, members, moderators, and basically everyone be able to post on it?

2 posters

Go down

Is there a way to change every Forum so guests, users, members, moderators, and basically everyone be able to post on it? Empty Is there a way to change every Forum so guests, users, members, moderators, and basically everyone be able to post on it?

Post by aluecolmnora Thu 18 Aug - 17:09

Change them all at once, so they can post and reply and see and read threads?
aluecolmnora

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Is there a way to change every Forum so guests, users, members, moderators, and basically everyone be able to post on it? Empty Re: Is there a way to change every Forum so guests, users, members, moderators, and basically everyone be able to post on it?

Post by Mio-chan Thu 18 Aug - 18:11

I am not sure if it is possible to change the permissions all at once (I know it is possible to view them all at once).

You are able to copy forum permissions from an existing forum, to another, though. So in theory, once you have set the desired permissions on one forum, you can edit the others and have the "Copy forum permissions" drop box set to the forum you edited. You will have to set copy forum permissions for each of your forums, though.

To change it so guests can post on it as well, make sure your permissions are like mine:

Is there a way to change every Forum so guests, users, members, moderators, and basically everyone be able to post on it? Screen12

To change permissions, follow the instructions on a previous reply I posted on another thread here -> https://help.forumotion.com/t95366-how-can-i-allow-guests-to-post-in-my-forum#614988

Hope that answers your inquiry.
Mio-chan
Mio-chan
Forumember

Male Posts : 284
Language : English, Portuguese | CSS3, HTML and learning C++

http://www.theolympiansclan.com

Back to top Go down