The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 Questions (How to move forum left instead of centred; and how to make my forum title a larger cursive font?)

3 posters

Go down

2 Questions (How to move forum left instead of centred; and how to make my forum title a larger cursive font?) Empty 2 Questions (How to move forum left instead of centred; and how to make my forum title a larger cursive font?)

Post by Rothbard October 7th 2011, 1:22 am

#1: How can I move the main forum part to the left, as opposed to centred?

#2: How can I make my title "Rothbard's Forum" larger and in a fancy cursive font (without changing the rest of the forum's font)?

I am sincerely sorry if these questions have already been answered; I did my best to search for them.
Rothbard

Language : English

Back to top Go down

2 Questions (How to move forum left instead of centred; and how to make my forum title a larger cursive font?) Empty Re: 2 Questions (How to move forum left instead of centred; and how to make my forum title a larger cursive font?)

Post by dmwdead909 October 7th 2011, 5:15 am

Give link to your site. Or what do you mean by Main Forum part.
dmwdead909
dmwdead909
Forumember

Male Posts : 124

http://lmc-forums.inmyclan.com

Back to top Go down

2 Questions (How to move forum left instead of centred; and how to make my forum title a larger cursive font?) Empty Re: 2 Questions (How to move forum left instead of centred; and how to make my forum title a larger cursive font?)

Post by Rothbard October 7th 2011, 5:47 am

Sorry! That was not very clear. I just made a picture to explain my questions:
2 Questions (How to move forum left instead of centred; and how to make my forum title a larger cursive font?) Forumhelpi

And here's my forum link:

http://rothbard.forumotion.com/
Rothbard

Back to top Go down

Post by dmwdead909 October 7th 2011, 6:47 am

Well I am not sure you can actually move it to the left. But here is one way you can try to do.

Go to GENERAL> Configuration
Than scroll down till you see-> change that to 99%
Pages structure
Forum width (number or %) :
2 Questions (How to move forum left instead of centred; and how to make my forum title a larger cursive font?) C394b0db86f579f35ddea620f2ace54e
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
After you do that go to
DISPLAY>Portal & Widgets>Forum widgets management

When you are there press - Yes for this
Display forum widgets : "Yes" No
Next Width column 1 (left) : Change it to "0"
Next Width column 3 (right) : Change it to "300" or what ever you like
2 Questions (How to move forum left instead of centred; and how to make my forum title a larger cursive font?) F4ebe825d77fd991c3531f0b762f0eb6
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
After that is done We need to make a new widget.
So on that same page scroll down till you see Create a Widget
2 Questions (How to move forum left instead of centred; and how to make my forum title a larger cursive font?) 41d4b7ebae5ad33e8040bb30bfaa62e0
When you click it make sure to have every thing set like in the bottom image:
2 Questions (How to move forum left instead of centred; and how to make my forum title a larger cursive font?) 53854ca07585bc0d5e175a0b9864f5a1
Here is the code you are gonna put </img src="https://2img.net/i/fa/empty.gif">
just remove "/" from that code I gave you.
After just press save and Drag your New Widget to your right side of the page
2 Questions (How to move forum left instead of centred; and how to make my forum title a larger cursive font?) C606f2259e40b4ca6d5d8e98578dd0c2
dmwdead909
dmwdead909
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Rothbard October 7th 2011, 7:34 am

Thanks, but not quite what I had in mind. (I tested it, and it removed the right column, which I would still like visible).

Anyway, if we don't know how to do that, do we know how to change the title font? Thanks very much.
Rothbard

Back to top Go down

Post by dmwdead909 October 7th 2011, 8:53 am

Huh what do you mean it removed it. Right now you dont have any columns set up.
dmwdead909
dmwdead909
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Rothbard October 7th 2011, 3:59 pm

The two columns with the Anarcho-Capitalist symbols? I would like to keep the right column.
Rothbard

Back to top Go down

Post by dmwdead909 October 7th 2011, 7:56 pm

Rothbard wrote:The two columns with the Anarcho-Capitalist symbols? I would like to keep the right column.
I seriously do not get what you mean. What you are editing is the right Column. That is where you are adding you widget to the right side column. And post a pic of what is being taken off.
dmwdead909
dmwdead909
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Rothbard October 9th 2011, 12:58 am

Sorry, I meant the right column in the background. It is cut of by your method. Here's a picture of what I mean:

2 Questions (How to move forum left instead of centred; and how to make my forum title a larger cursive font?) Forumhelp2

Rothbard

Back to top Go down

Post by Rothbard October 10th 2011, 6:00 am

BUMP
Rothbard

Back to top Go down

Post by zebadee_19 October 10th 2011, 8:49 am

Hi Smile
If you have done as already suggested.
Then one can only assume you have noting in the right column.
i.e. widgets...
2 Questions (How to move forum left instead of centred; and how to make my forum title a larger cursive font?) 10102011074704

If your right hand section is empty.
Then forum (center) will take all allocated space.
zebadee_19
zebadee_19
Forumember

Male Posts : 163

http://www.friendsofudvdr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by dmwdead909 October 10th 2011, 9:44 am

Mess around with the width number until it is in the space where you want it.
dmwdead909
dmwdead909
Forumember

Back to top Go down