The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chatting tools

Go down

Chatting tools  Empty Chatting tools

Post by jonathan.m.cabloy 8/10/2011, 03:31

if anyone here knows how to put the meebo chat bar use for chatting below on every page of the forum?

i am trying to use the java script features but i have no luck.

it is only available at the portal of the page when i use html features. this is the code

<script type="text/javascript">
window.Meebo||function(c){function p(){return["<",i,' onload="var d=',g,";d.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].",
j,"(d.",h,"('script')).",k,"='http://cim.meebo.com/cim?iv=",a.v,"&",q,"=",c[q],c[l]?
"&"+l+"="+c[l]:"",c[e]?"&"+e+"="+c[e]:"","'\"></",i,">"].join("")}var f=window,
a=f.Meebo=f.Meebo||function(){(a._=a._||[]).push(arguments)},d=document,i="body",
m=d[i],r;if(!m){r=arguments.callee;return setTimeout(function(){r(c)},100)}a.$=
{0:+new Date};a.T=function(u){a.$[u]=new Date-a.$[0]};a.v=5;var j="appendChild",
h="createElement",k="src",l="lang",q="network",e="domain",n=d[h]("div"),v=n[j](d[h]("m")),
b=d[h]("iframe"),g="document",o,s=function(){a.T("load");a("load")};f.addEventListener?
f.addEventListener("load",s,false):f.attachEvent("onload",s);n.style.display="none";
m.insertBefore(n,m.firstChild).id="meebo";b.frameBorder="0";b.name=b.id="meebo-iframe";
b.allowTransparency="true";v[j](b);try{b.contentWindow[g].open()}catch(w){c[e]=
d[e];o="javascript:var d="+g+".open();d.domain='"+d.domain+"';";b[k]=o+"void(0);"}try{var t=
b.contentWindow[g];t.write(p());t.close()}catch(x){b[k]=o+'d.write("'+p().replace(/"/g,
'\\"')+'");d.close();'}a.T(1)}({network:"aplazza_pe59ve"});(function(){ var evt = "load", fn = function() { Meebo("domReady"); }, w = window;if(w.addEventListener) { w.addEventListener(evt, fn, false); }else if(w.attachEvent) { w.attachEvent("on" + evt, fn); }})();
</script>

i also use the code at blogger or for an option how do i edit the page index or the main html source of my forum?
jonathan.m.cabloy
jonathan.m.cabloy
Forumember

Male Posts : 25
Language : Baguio

http://www.businessplazza.go-forum.net/

Back to top Go down