The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slide Login.

4 posters

Go down

Slide Login. Empty Slide Login.

Post by Raze October 12th 2011, 12:04 am

This is my 3rd topic I really want to know how to installed this slide login bar onto my forum.
http://web-kreation.com/demos/Sliding_login_panel_jquery/#

You guys have not helped me with this at all I mean come on :|
Raze
Raze
Forumember

Male Posts : 406
Language : English, HTML, CSS

Back to top Go down

Slide Login. Empty Re: Slide Login.

Post by kirk October 12th 2011, 12:35 am

so why do you keep starting new topics?
Are the other topics still open? if so you have to wait for a reply or you can add a reply there after a 24 hour period from your previous post.

So now i will have to check your post and see if they are open and lock all of them accept one. I will pm you when i am fished and send you the thread link you can continue in. Please do not start multiple topic with the same inquiry.
Thank you.

Info added

Ok the thread can remain here, i only seen one other post and that was back in July.

So what is the problem? the link you have above they do not seem to explain much there.
then there is this.
http://web-kreation.com/ajax-javascript/nice-login-and-signup-panel-using-mootools-12/

I am not even sure if this particular one you found is compatible with forumotion?

kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr DarkHaxers2 October 12th 2011, 1:39 am

I Edit That Login Slide Panel And I Put It On My Website But When I Login It Goes To My Website With Out A Password And User Name So Idk About That.
Mr DarkHaxers2
Mr DarkHaxers2
Forumember

Male Posts : 409
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by Ralmslb October 12th 2011, 1:31 pm

Looks cool the slide login thing. Can you make a forum look like an website?? Since we can use now HTML and javascript. Am I wrong? =S
Ralmslb

Language : Portuguese

Back to top Go down