The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

warning system defaults

3 posters

Go down

In progress warning system defaults

Post by mdoyle October 13th 2011, 11:42 pm

ok. i don't know if i got a staff member being a wise guy or what. but its driving me mad. I have notice some new members are ending up with warning or even a banned label when joining. i have it set to default to full 0 warning. i have double checked this as well. i even created a few new fake accounts. I cant replicate it . but for some reason i notice messed up warning systems. is there a way to track who is editing the users warning system. so i can take the proper actions.
mdoyle
Forumember

Male Posts : 68
Language : nyc

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: warning system defaults

Post by MrMario October 13th 2011, 11:57 pm

Hello,

Sounds like you have someone doing this. There is no way to finding out who did it. But of course you can try to remove certain people from staff to see if stops without a warning to your staff members why you are doing it.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Post by kirk October 13th 2011, 11:58 pm

yes just check you security logs.
It will show what staff member did what.

Admin panel>general>security

scroll down and view the logs Smile

MrMario wrote:Hello,

Sounds like you have someone doing this. There is no way to finding out who did it. But of course you can try to remove certain people from staff to see if stops without a warning to your staff members why you are doing it.

Oh my bad, i thought that would show, but guess not then Sad
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

Post by mdoyle October 14th 2011, 3:44 am

ya thats the first place i checked kirk. lol sucks cause it seems to be new member's.only once in awhile . my staff seems ok. but this action needs to be handled. its hard. i mean people moderate for free. but its ridiculous. the admin security basically just shows me. i only have admin power to access acp. i have about 15 mods. or admins with mod powers. i haven't given full access to anyone but me. i feel safer that way. i guess ill play the i know who it is but knock it off warning in my staff area. see if i can bluff them to confess.
mdoyle
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario October 14th 2011, 4:37 am

I would do the idea I gave you. It would give you a better idea.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Post by mdoyle October 15th 2011, 7:10 pm

MrMario wrote:I would do the idea I gave you. It would give you a better idea.
ya i think i am going to . seem its still going on. on a fresh new register. shows 2 staff active past 24 hrs so ill srart there.
mdoyle
Forumember

Back to top Go down