The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to delete the founder username of the existing forum?

4 posters

Go down

How to delete the founder username of the existing forum? Empty How to delete the founder username of the existing forum?

Post by averitas Mon 17 Oct - 0:18

I have searched and cannot see this option.
I want to delete the founder of the forum-me, first change the founder of the forum on someone else, then-if successful- deleting the ex founder's account- my account.
I dont know why, but that utility thingie does not work. I cannot come into it.

Please help me.

averitas

Language : slovenian

Back to top Go down

How to delete the founder username of the existing forum? Empty Re: How to delete the founder username of the existing forum?

Post by Diana Mon 17 Oct - 1:36

A far as I know this user cannot be deleted. If you don't want it give your loginto someone else, they can change the name and password themselves. Or just don't log on.
Diana
Diana
Active Poster

Female Posts : 1286
Language : English

Back to top Go down

How to delete the founder username of the existing forum? Empty Re: How to delete the founder username of the existing forum?

Post by Sanket Mon 17 Oct - 2:12

Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by averitas Mon 17 Oct - 2:52

i cannot log into utilities although i have all passwords i have ever had or changed, nothing works
averitas

Back to top Go down

Post by !_NICK_! Mon 17 Oct - 11:39

averitas wrote:i cannot log into utilities although i have all passwords i have ever had or changed, nothing works

As why this is not so easy is because you could not be the founder, but trying to over throw him. I'm not saying you are, but I'm using this as an example as to why Forumotion is like this. You'll have to do it buy what Sanket give you or you won't be able to. I tried this and it was very hard, so I just give up.
!_NICK_!
!_NICK_!
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1505
Language : English, HTML, and CSS

Back to top Go down

Post by averitas Mon 17 Oct - 14:30

well, people who matter and can do stuff, do see i am the owner and the founder, others dont have to Smile

averitas

Back to top Go down