The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Website Is Keep On Restoring Or Something Else

3 posters

Go down

My Website Is Keep On Restoring Or Something Else Empty My Website Is Keep On Restoring Or Something Else

Post by Mr DarkHaxers2 October 18th 2011, 6:40 am

Ok When I Save Other Settings Like Css Style Sheet In there And Change Stuff On My Website It Looks Like It's Restoring My Forum Back It Was last Month Something Forumotion Can U Fix For Me.
Mr DarkHaxers2
Mr DarkHaxers2
Forumember

Male Posts : 409
Language : English

Back to top Go down

My Website Is Keep On Restoring Or Something Else Empty Re: My Website Is Keep On Restoring Or Something Else

Post by kirk October 18th 2011, 8:20 am

I dont know what you mean.
You have to try to explain more or provide a screen shot.

If you are changing your themes you will lose any CSS you previous had.

It Looks Like It's Restoring My Forum Back It Was last Month
That makes no sense to me, either it is or it isn't, and the only way it would remove any custom CSS is if you change the forums theme.
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

My Website Is Keep On Restoring Or Something Else Empty Re: My Website Is Keep On Restoring Or Something Else

Post by Mr DarkHaxers2 October 18th 2011, 4:06 pm

Ok When I Change Something In My Admin panel It Restores It Then When i Keep On Saving It It Goes Back To My Regular Website It's Like When I save Stuff On My Admin Panel Then When i refresh My Website It Changes The Who Website To Something Else I Don't Want.
Mr DarkHaxers2
Mr DarkHaxers2
Forumember

Male Posts : 409
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario October 18th 2011, 10:37 pm

Hello,

Not really understanding what you are talking about.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Post by kirk October 18th 2011, 11:21 pm

yeah, i still am unsure what you mean?
if you are making changes in your admin panel, you have to hit save for them changes to take effect, if you refresh the page it's not saving the changes and going back to how it was before you changed them.

So be sure to save all changes for things you are changing.

Other then that you will need to provide some screen shots with explaining as much as you can.
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum