The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ability to attach documents in the gallery

Go down

ability to attach documents in the gallery?

Ability to attach documents in the gallery Left11100%Ability to attach documents in the gallery Right11 100% 
[ 1 ]
Ability to attach documents in the gallery Left110%Ability to attach documents in the gallery Right11 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

Poll closed

Ability to attach documents in the gallery Empty Ability to attach documents in the gallery

Post by Guest October 22nd 2011, 11:26 am

To add creative elements this option is required.
Every time I post something in the gallery can not add file creation because I do not want to add external links.

Back to top Go down

Ability to attach documents in the gallery Empty Re: Ability to attach documents in the gallery

Post by MrMario October 22nd 2011, 10:19 pm

Hello,

The gallery feature isn't active on the support forum. If this isn't what you mean could you clarify for me?
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Ability to attach documents in the gallery Empty Re: Ability to attach documents in the gallery

Post by Guest October 22nd 2011, 10:25 pm

I want attach a zip file with the PSD, of creation.
Creation File: I can't attach documents.
Exemple: https://help.forumotion.com/t98649-logo-v1

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario October 22nd 2011, 10:37 pm

The attachment feature you mean. Right now this feature isn't activated for users. If you need to attach an image you can use an external host.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down