The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remove those numbers from the CSS Stylesheet!

5 posters

Go down

Remove those numbers from the CSS Stylesheet!

Remove those numbers from the CSS Stylesheet! Left1120%Remove those numbers from the CSS Stylesheet! Right11 20% 
[ 2 ]
Remove those numbers from the CSS Stylesheet! Left1170%Remove those numbers from the CSS Stylesheet! Right11 70% 
[ 7 ]
Remove those numbers from the CSS Stylesheet! Left1110%Remove those numbers from the CSS Stylesheet! Right11 10% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 10

Remove those numbers from the CSS Stylesheet! Empty Remove those numbers from the CSS Stylesheet!

Post by Mati November 4th 2011, 12:43 pm

In our forums when we go to our CSS Stylesheet there are some numbers witch they are very annoying and I would like them to be removed as it was before... but we can keep the Search in CSS: box.

Please vote & post...
Mati
Mati
Hyperactive

Language : HTML, CSS & JavaScript

https://forumservice.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Remove those numbers from the CSS Stylesheet! Empty Re: Remove those numbers from the CSS Stylesheet!

Post by Nera. November 4th 2011, 12:46 pm

My vote would be a NO. I think it's a nice update. You just have to get used to it Matti_7 Wink
Nera.
Nera.
Energetic

Female Posts : 7078
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Remove those numbers from the CSS Stylesheet! Empty Re: Remove those numbers from the CSS Stylesheet!

Post by invisible ! November 4th 2011, 1:31 pm

The tehnicians was worked on this updated, I think your suggestion never will be accepted... Thumb down
invisible !
Forumember

Male Posts : 29
Language : Hacked
Location : Sorry Base, kirk, Drogba921, Sankez :(( I'm crazy, help meeeeeeeee

Back to top Go down

Post by Nera. November 4th 2011, 1:37 pm

Maybe it would be considered if there was an actuall reason for it, but the problem is that it's only do to the habbit of not having numbers in CSS that Matti does not like it. Give it some time to get used to it and I'm sure in the end you'll like it.
Nera.
Nera.
Energetic

Female Posts : 7078

Back to top Go down

Post by Mati November 4th 2011, 2:05 pm

Not really I already hate it... Wink and I'm not just saying only for myself but for all so they can say their option.
Mati
Mati
Hyperactive

Back to top Go down

Post by WHITESABBATH November 4th 2011, 2:16 pm

I'm not understanding the reason for the update,or the intention of its purpose (?) I have A hard enough time seeing small text . This update has made seeing my css much more difficult.
I'm not voting either way. Rather i'm just expressing my views (or lack of it).
WHITESABBATH
WHITESABBATH
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1198
Language : English, F-Bombs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 4th 2011, 4:25 pm

The font and the size on the text is not good. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 4th 2011, 8:53 pm

I voted NO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 4th 2011, 9:49 pm

Mathias wrote:The font and the size on the text is not good. Sad
I think is normal size. blackeye My vote is against, sorry. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Mati November 6th 2011, 8:32 pm

Ok, let's forget everything about this Wink mods trash or lock this topic.
Mati
Mati
Hyperactive

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 6th 2011, 9:52 pm

Matti_7, you can vote here - https://help.forumotion.com/t99498-a-new-option-about-optimization-of-templates-css-management because for this suggestion, I think is many votes for yes. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jophy November 7th 2011, 2:06 am

Matti_7 wrote:Ok, let's forget everything about this Wink mods trash or lock this topic.
As requested, Garbage
Jophy
Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924

Back to top Go down