Can I export my forum members email addresses ? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2 posters

Can I export my forum members email addresses ?

Smoop

Language : english

Can I export my forum members email addresses ? Empty Can I export my forum members email addresses ?

Post by Smoop November 21st 2011, 7:25 am

Can I export my forum members email addresses ?

Is there a way for me to export my forum members email addresses to gmail easily ? Exporting them to a text file would be fine.

There is a significant amount of my member base that is blocked from receiving emails from forumtion by Trendmicro, namely EVERY optusnet email account I try to contact.

Please tell me I dont have to manually export 400 members :/

Can I export my forum members email addresses ? Empty Re: Can I export my forum members email addresses ?

Post by Guest November 21st 2011, 7:27 am

Do you want to change email adresses to all forum members? Smile
    Smoop

Language : english

Can I export my forum members email addresses ? Empty Re: Can I export my forum members email addresses ?

Post by Smoop November 21st 2011, 8:40 am

Gassy wrote:Do you want to change email adresses to all forum members? Smile

Oh no, My forum members have their own email addresses. I cannot send some of them email using the newsletter form because someone in forumotions history used this site to send spam and now a whole ISP has blocked emails from Forumotion. So I just need to export all my members emails to an outside email address book so ALL of them recieve my newsletter.

Hope that clears it up.
    Sanket
    Sanket
    ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
    Language : English

Post by Sanket November 21st 2011, 10:21 am

There is no export tool currently.