The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

Forum Icons/Buttons

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Solved Forum Icons/Buttons

Post by DiamondDiva on March 29th 2012, 12:36 pm

Hi there,

First and foremost, may I apologise if this has already been discussed and I have bypassed the information on my searches. It's not my intention to waste anyone's time asking for information that has been discussed a million times already.

Although I'm not new to forums, I'm certainly new on the designing front. And my dilemma is, I've chosen a template that I liked but the colours weren't to my taste. So, I played around with the colours until I was happier with the outlook. Now I don't think the forum buttons fit in with my theme.

I know how to replace the buttons with images I prefer...(I think) lol but I don't know where to get those buttons from. That's if they are even called buttons :S I'm talking about the images that relate to home, profile, calendar etc. Those and I need a set the forum section headers, as right now the ones I have are big blue smiley faces, that really don't fit.

Thank you so much for your time taken to read Smile

DiamondDiva

Female Posts : 21
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Forum Icons/Buttons

Post by Sanket on March 29th 2012, 12:39 pm

Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

http://webartzforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DiamondDiva on March 29th 2012, 12:41 pm

Thank you. I'm really sorry, clearly my search techniques have to worked on, I did scout around for ages looking...it's like a needle in a hay stack though went you don't exactly know what you're looking for lol!

DiamondDiva

Female Posts : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket on March 29th 2012, 12:42 pm

No worries.
Topic Solved & Locked

Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766