Do you want to have an option in editing forums in Admin Panel where you can change the settings for the selected forums? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
3 posters

Do you want to have an option in editing forums in Admin Panel where you can change the settings for the selected forums?

Poll

Do you want to have an option in editing forums in Admin Panel where you can change the settings for the selected forums?

[ 3 ]
    Do you want to have an option in editing forums in Admin Panel where you can change the settings for the selected forums? Bar_left60%Do you want to have an option in editing forums in Admin Panel where you can change the settings for the selected forums? Bar_right [60%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Do you want to have an option in editing forums in Admin Panel where you can change the settings for the selected forums? Bar_left40%Do you want to have an option in editing forums in Admin Panel where you can change the settings for the selected forums? Bar_right [40%] 

Total Votes: 5
    Poll closed
    ky0n05
    Forumember

Language : English

Do you want to have an option in editing forums in Admin Panel where you can change the settings for the selected forums? Empty Do you want to have an option in editing forums in Admin Panel where you can change the settings for the selected forums?

Post by ky0n05 Sun 20 May - 13:37

i ask this because i'm having a hard time changing the settings of "VIEW/READ" permission to my forum from members only to all....
    it hurts on hands... Sad Crying or Very sad Exclamation

Do you want to have an option in editing forums in Admin Panel where you can change the settings for the selected forums? Empty Re: Do you want to have an option in editing forums in Admin Panel where you can change the settings for the selected forums?

Post by Guest Sun 20 May - 13:51

Yes, I want. This would be a great feauture for forumotion forums. Smile
    LSyaoran
    Forumember

Male Posts : 85

Do you want to have an option in editing forums in Admin Panel where you can change the settings for the selected forums? Empty Re: Do you want to have an option in editing forums in Admin Panel where you can change the settings for the selected forums?

Post by LSyaoran Mon 21 May - 9:30

Voted yes
    Jophy
    Jophy
    ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924

Post by Jophy Sat 21 Dec - 12:10

Suggestion for your forum(section) clean up!

(21/12/13)