Advertise Now - Your home for promotion! Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2 posters

Advertise Now - Your home for promotion!

Xyphien
    Xyphien

Language : English

Advertise Now - Your home for promotion! Empty Advertise Now - Your home for promotion!

Post by Xyphien August 11th 2012, 7:50 pm

# Choice of the category: Forum Services

# Choice of a title: Advertise Now - Your home for promotion!

# Forum address: http://www.Advertisenow.forumotion.com

# Main language: English

# Forum description:
    We are designed to allow you to promote your site, rather it gets views or not it is still very helpful as it builds back links for your forum, and will help you get featured on Google, and the vast other search engines out there. So come on in and promote your forum today!
    Xyphien
    Xyphien

Advertise Now - Your home for promotion! Empty Re: Advertise Now - Your home for promotion!

Post by Xyphien August 13th 2012, 11:16 pm

We are up, sorry for the inconvenience.
    Sir Chivas™
    Sir Chivas™
    Helper
    Helper

Male Posts : 6983
    Language : EN, FR, ES

Advertise Now - Your home for promotion! Empty Re: Advertise Now - Your home for promotion!

Post by Sir Chivas™ August 13th 2012, 11:21 pm

Hey, I believe you still need a lot of work before putting up your forum mate.
    For example the forum's rules. And other rules. blackeye
    Xyphien
    Xyphien

Post by Xyphien August 13th 2012, 11:26 pm

Sir Chivas™️ wrote:Hey, I believe you still need a lot of work before putting up your forum mate.
    For example the forum's rules. And other rules. blackeye

It got accepted so I see no problem with anything?
    Sir Chivas™
    Sir Chivas™
    Helper
    Helper

Male Posts : 6983
    Language : EN, FR, ES

Post by Sir Chivas™ August 13th 2012, 11:28 pm

No, that's not what I mean. It'll be accepted as longest the format is okay and everything else. But I mean your forum needs a bit of more work into it, before advertising it and putting it out. Get me?
    Xyphien
    Xyphien

Post by Xyphien August 14th 2012, 1:14 am

Sir Chivas™️ wrote:No, that's not what I mean. It'll be accepted as longest the format is okay and everything else. But I mean your forum needs a bit of more work into it, before advertising it and putting it out. Get me?

Yeah, I understand it is simply for you to advertise your forum on it, and gain an easy back link. Nothing much other than that. I made it for the loving community of forumotion. No need to have it accepted, ect. Just back links and promotion. We have some little topics such as how to get a completely free domain, but other than that it's for advertising only Very Happy
    Xyphien
    Xyphien

Post by Xyphien August 15th 2012, 6:54 pm

@Sir we have been getting some new members which boosted the post count up Very Happy

We are also adding a graphics section to the forum, which means you can get free graphics, and view others works!
    Xyphien
    Xyphien

Post by Xyphien August 20th 2012, 8:29 pm

We have added several new categories so you can advertise in the correct spot, and find other sites with the matching Niche!
    Xyphien
    Xyphien

Post by Xyphien September 5th 2012, 5:25 pm

We have changed the theme a bit, and added one new section to the board to help you find your nitche!
    Xyphien
    Xyphien

Post by Xyphien September 13th 2012, 8:17 pm

added more sections, join to gain loads of members!
    Xyphien
    Xyphien

Post by Xyphien September 14th 2012, 6:08 pm

We now have two free rank sets for members to use on their sites.
    Xyphien
    Xyphien

Post by Xyphien September 15th 2012, 11:35 pm

Added another free rank set for members to use! Make sure to check us out daily to bump your post!
    Xyphien
    Xyphien

Post by Xyphien September 18th 2012, 10:46 pm

Removed a few things, and fixed up the theme a tad!
    Xyphien
    Xyphien

Post by Xyphien October 6th 2012, 6:23 am

Added several new items to the site. Check it out!