The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

Forum, Coding and Google Fonts question?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Solved Forum, Coding and Google Fonts question?

Post by LaLaADMIN on September 24th 2012, 8:30 pm

So, I would like to know how to increase the size of the category name (the border) on each category/forum.
See : where's there's every category name/border, I want to increase the size of it and the text that goes along with it. Anyone know the coding for that?

I would also like to know how to install Google fonts into my forum. I saw a few I liked and I would like to know the coding to put the Fonts into the forum so they can be used for the font of the category names/the description of the categories forums.

Lastly:
See here.
Notice how there's some sort of coding where it says, "Get your requirements done" what is the coding for that so I can get it?

ALSO:
Is there a possible way for me to shift the ENTIRE forum to the left? Like instead of the forum being centered on the screen, I would like to somewhat shift the entire thing to left. Anyone know if that's possible and if it is, what's the coding for it?

Thanks everybody!

Last edited by LaLaADMIN on October 1st 2012, 2:56 am; edited 1 time in total

LaLaADMIN

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Forum, Coding and Google Fonts question?

Post by DarkGlow on September 24th 2012, 9:38 pm

Hello, Hello

@LaLaADMIN wrote:So, I would like to know how to increase the size of the category name (the border) on each category/forum.
See : where's there's every category name/border, I want to increase the size of it and the text that goes along with it. Anyone know the coding for that?

I would also like to know how to install Google fonts into my forum. I saw a few I liked and I would like to know the coding to put the Fonts into the forum so they can be used for the font of the category names/the description of the categories forums.

Add this code to the category name while creating/editing it:

Code:
<p style="font-size:#px;font-family:Arial;">CATEGORY NAME HERE</p>

Change arial to any font you like and '#' to any number you like.

@LaLaADMIN wrote:ALSO:
Is there a possible way for me to shift the ENTIRE forum to the left? Like instead of the forum being centered on the screen, I would like to somewhat shift the entire thing to left. Anyone know if that's possible and if it is, what's the coding for it?

Ugh, not 100 percent sure, however I doubt, since it relies on language. You can control the width of the forum, though, by going to:

1. ACP.

2. Advanced mode.

3. General tab.

4. Forum box > Configuration.

DarkGlow
Forumember

Male Posts : 629
Language : English | Hebrew | Arabic

Back to top Go down

Post by LaLaADMIN on October 1st 2012, 1:00 am

thanks! helped so much!

LaLaADMIN

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by Ramdaman on October 1st 2012, 1:58 am

Edit your first post and mark it as "Solved"

Ramdaman
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1614
Language : English, Albanian, Macedonian, Russian | HTML, CSS

http://ndihme.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum