How To Validate Registration Fields Automatically - Will not work for me Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
5 posters

How To Validate Registration Fields Automatically - Will not work for me

!_NICK_!
    !_NICK_!
    Active Poster

Male Posts : 1505
    Language : English, HTML, and CSS

How To Validate Registration Fields Automatically - Will not work for me Empty How To Validate Registration Fields Automatically - Will not work for me

Post by !_NICK_! Mon 8 Oct 2012 - 1:05

I've done every single step, but it won't work.
    Tonight
    Tonight
    Forumember

Male Posts : 312
    Language : Estonian, English, Russian

How To Validate Registration Fields Automatically - Will not work for me Empty Re: How To Validate Registration Fields Automatically - Will not work for me

Post by Tonight Mon 8 Oct 2012 - 1:17

Have you done this part Admin Panel -> Users & Groups -> Special Rights -> View the profile -> Guests?

And is your Javascript codes management turned ON?
    !_NICK_!
    !_NICK_!
    Active Poster

Male Posts : 1505
    Language : English, HTML, and CSS

How To Validate Registration Fields Automatically - Will not work for me Empty Re: How To Validate Registration Fields Automatically - Will not work for me

Post by !_NICK_! Wed 10 Oct 2012 - 3:01

Yes, I've done both. I think other codes might be the problem, but let me remove them and see if that's the problem.
    TWIZTEDxDevil
    TWIZTEDxDevil
    Forumember

Language : English

Post by TWIZTEDxDevil Wed 10 Oct 2012 - 4:17

Is isn't working for me either.
    TWIZTEDxDevil
    TWIZTEDxDevil
    Forumember

Language : English

Post by TWIZTEDxDevil Wed 10 Oct 2012 - 4:53

The url of mine is here
    jemykirti
    Forumember

Language : english,indonesia,chinese

Post by jemykirti Fri 12 Oct 2012 - 3:14

mine is not working too. here is my [url=permitshanghai.forumotion.com]site[/url] can anyone help me too? thanks.....
    jemykirti
    Forumember

Post by jemykirti Fri 12 Oct 2012 - 3:24

Rideem3 wrote:
    jemykirti wrote:mine is not working too. here is my [url=permitshanghai.forumotion.com]site[/url] can anyone help me too? thanks.....
    I found this in your JavaScript:
    Code:
    < script src = "http://cdn.wibiya.com/Toolbars/dir_1134/Toolbar_1134525/Loader_1134525.js"
    type = "text/javascript" > < /script><noscript><a href="http:/ / www.wibiya.com / ">Web Toolbar by Wibiya</a></noscript>

Remove it. It's invalid, and is causing errors.

i've already removed that, but still not working... Crying or Very sad
    jemykirti
    Forumember

Post by jemykirti Fri 12 Oct 2012 - 3:56

Rideem3 wrote:Yes it is. I can see it on your forum now. Clear your cache Wink

i've cleared my cache but nothing happened. Is it because i'm using safari on mac? i also have tried chrome and firefox, both of them are not working too... Crying or Very sad
    jemykirti
    Forumember

Post by jemykirti Fri 12 Oct 2012 - 5:50

Rideem3 wrote:I've tried it on my iPhone and iPod and it works perfectly fine. Try clearing your cookies.

I've found my the solution to my problem. I'm currently in china and many sites are blocked here. When i turned on vpn(proxy) its work properly, its just not working in china.

Thank you so much for all the help.
    jemykirti
    Forumember

Post by jemykirti Fri 12 Oct 2012 - 15:30

Rideem3 wrote:Oh I see. Well at least you know that it does in fact work. Wink

Yeah, Very Happy
    tedyblue
    tedyblue
    Forumember

Female Posts : 73
    Language : Bulgarian, English

Post by tedyblue Fri 12 Oct 2012 - 15:45

I have kind of the same problem. I mean, it works in a way but just to check I tried to register with my username and it said that my username is variable which is not true. Can somebody help?
    tedyblue
    tedyblue
    Forumember

Post by tedyblue Sat 13 Oct 2012 - 20:02

Username: VampireGoddess
    Address: http://www.deeper-than-blood.com/

It's not only with my username I tried with the username of the other admin and says the same.
    tedyblue
    tedyblue
    Forumember

Post by tedyblue Sat 13 Oct 2012 - 20:16

Thank you. It worked.