The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

I have 3 issues, how do I make my widgets go on my border, how do I change the "I agree to these terms" and....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Solved I have 3 issues, how do I make my widgets go on my border, how do I change the "I agree to these terms" and....

Post by Jezzda on May 2nd 2013, 5:09 pm

Okay so I'm not much of a forum person.. I've only recently gotten into forum RPGs that happened to be hosted by a free forum here so that's how I found this place, I mean I normally don't go to support forums so I think I've put this in the right place since it is the appearance of my forum and they all go with that, so, to my issues. I have three issues.

Previous 1. How can I make my widgets and pictures go on my margin, like so. - Has been solved, you go to Admin Panel > Modules > Forum widgets management > Forum widgets general options and change both widths of the columns to 180 pixels.
1. In replace of number one, since I solved it. How can I fill in the background of my widgets? I see the border of my page, I just want it the same as my websites background, plain.
2. How do I make a filler behind the "I agree to these terms" and "I do not agree to these terms" like I noticed this forum has when you register since by default there is just plain words.
3. How do I manage to put links on photos, again like so, on the right.
Also in case you ask, my theme is the same as theirs.

Extra issue - Issue number 4. How do I remove Forumotion's bar at the top of my websites page, permanently.

I'm not sure if I should say thanks in advance, I might not be able to be helped.. Hopefully at least one of them can be solved. Though, thank you for reading my topic/post and I hope I can get a solution soon![/i][/font][/color]

Last edited by Jezzda on May 9th 2013, 6:33 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Font & colour removed)

Jezzda
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: I have 3 issues, how do I make my widgets go on my border, how do I change the "I agree to these terms" and....

Post by SLGray on May 2nd 2013, 9:15 pm

4. Do you mean the toolbar?

Administration Panel > Modules > Toolbar
Deactivate it.

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.

SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 36735

http://ztwds.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: I have 3 issues, how do I make my widgets go on my border, how do I change the "I agree to these terms" and....

Post by Jezzda on May 2nd 2013, 9:17 pm

Yes I did mean the tool bar, number 4 solved, thank you. Three to go.

Jezzda
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by SLGray on May 2nd 2013, 9:19 pm

Please post your forum's address.

Code:
[url=LINK TO PAGE TO LOAD][img]IMAGE'S URL[/img][/url]

SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jezzda on May 2nd 2013, 9:23 pm

@SLGray wrote:Please post your forum's address.
Sure, here it is.

Jezzda
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by SLGray on May 2nd 2013, 9:25 pm

3. Use this for the clickable images.
Code:
[url=LINK TO PAGE TO LOAD][img]IMAGE'S URL[/img][/url]

SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jezzda on May 2nd 2013, 9:33 pm

I don't have any yet, also how do I centre my navigation buttons (Index, profile, etc..) like so. Also how do I expand my actual page, again like so, behind the text, the actual, margins, compare it to mine.

Last edited by Jezzda on May 9th 2013, 6:34 am; edited 1 time in total

Jezzda
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Jophy on May 3rd 2013, 7:05 am

Please don't use bold or color. Please keep to the default text. This is reserved for the staff for moderation.

Also, kindly please stick to the original font. Thank you.

Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924

Back to top Go down

Post by Jezzda on May 3rd 2013, 4:01 pm

Bump, the replacement of number 1 needs to be solved.

Jezzda
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Jophy on May 13th 2013, 4:53 am

Since this was marked solved...

Topic Solved & Locked

Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum