Feedback to forumotion team -delete post , post at the below thread Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
4 posters

Feedback to forumotion team -delete post , post at the below thread

goldenfire

Language : English

Feedback to forumotion team -delete post , post at the below thread Empty Feedback to forumotion team -delete post , post at the below thread

Post by goldenfire July 10th 2013, 4:30 pm

I am happy with the support moderator and admins because they doing a great job here but i want to stress
    out that many people or members  are creating fake accounts , accusations scam eg blaming each other and many
     more - (i am referring to both this support forum and Admin personal forum)

i hope you take this feedback seriously . I want to share this with all supporting moderators and admin because
    i believe this is best support i ever been and feel protected & safe.

In my note , i happy with the support system. This is a feedback for staffs  and pls move this where it is necessary .

Last edited by goldenfire on July 10th 2013, 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
    levy
    levy
    Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2632
    Language : English, Romanian

Feedback to forumotion team -delete post , post at the below thread Empty Re: Feedback to forumotion team -delete post , post at the below thread

Post by levy July 10th 2013, 4:41 pm

This isn't ideal place , you have a topic to expres your thanks : https://help.forumotion.com/t278-topic-to-express-your-heartfelt-thanks
    Derri
    Derri
    Helper
    Helper

Male Posts : 8755
    Language : English & Basic French

Feedback to forumotion team -delete post , post at the below thread Empty Re: Feedback to forumotion team -delete post , post at the below thread

Post by Derri July 10th 2013, 4:56 pm

To add to this if you see a forumotion forum that violates the TOS you can fill out a litigation report: https://help.forumotion.com/t12330-complaint-against-a-forum-how-to

goldenfire

Post by goldenfire July 10th 2013, 5:02 pm

Thank derri and i already know Smile,
    @ candy fear, thank for helping, i already did post it there
    and i wonder where to post this message Smile
    Sanket
    Sanket
    ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

Post by Sanket July 10th 2013, 6:59 pm

Thread Locked as you have been redirected to the topics concerned.