The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banner/Background Request

2 posters

Go down

background staff - Banner/Background Request Empty Banner/Background Request

Post by EcLiiPzE July 24th 2013, 7:30 am

Creation Type:
Banner & Background
Size (In Pixels):
For the banner either make it 800x200 or 1000x200.
For the background make it 1000x1000. It has to look good if scrolled.
Primary Colors:
- If you chose Design #1 the colors should all be very polished looking. Royal Purple or Icy Blue should be the dominant color with black/white combinations.
- If you chose Design #2 the colors should be very bright/cute with good light sources and shine. Bright colors like Bright Red/Purple/Blue/Yellow/Green/Lime Green/Pink should be dominant.
- If you chose Design #3 the colors should be rustic/eroded/war torn but still visible or dark/robotic. Red/Black/Tan/Blood Red/Gray or Dark Grey/Blue should be dominant colors.
The background should obviously match the banner.
Secondary Colors:
Read above.
Images to include:
While I don't have specific renders I have ideas but feel free to put what you think looks best. Some of these images obviously will look better with certain design than others.
Imagery including GTA characters, especially GTAV is great. Red Dead character will work but not a central focus. GTAV scenery is great as well.
Things like money, guns, vehicles (gtav), bullet holes, mansions...etc will work.
Anything you can think that will look good with the design you choose.
Text to Insert :
Regardless of the design you chose "American Dream Gaming" should be easily visible if not the central focus of the image. It can be place in the center with the imagery going around/behind it or it can on the side of the imagery but still dominant. The font style should match the type of design you chose; if you choose the cute design go with a cute text...etc. 
The background should have no text.
Font (Provide Download Link):
Whatever you feel looks best.
Font Color:
Whatever matches with the design color you chose.
Link to My Forumotion Forum:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Name on forum:
Swagg™
Link to your Last Graphics Request:
This is the last one I have saved in my bookmarks: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Proof of Forum ownership screen shot:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Detail description for your graphics request:
I'm the owner of a GTA/RDR gaming community. We're going through a redesign so we need a new banner to go with it that will have a spot front and center which means it needs to look clean. We also will need a background that will match whatever banner(s) you make. It can be an enlarged version or (preferably) a colored gfx design that fits with the banner.

Design:
The community is based around the GTA series however in general it is a roleplay community that also includes other games. The design/feel should either be: #1 very polished/professional/classy or #2 fun/spontaneous or #3 (my personal favorite) very hectic but high-def/tec. The background should obviously match the banner.

When I say professional/polished/classy I mean something like these but I want it to have a little more than just a few side graphics and focal lighting:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] /[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] /[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
When I say fun/spontaneous I mean something like these:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
When I say very hectic but high-def/tec I mean something like these:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by BlackScorpion on July 24th 2013, 8:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edited screenshot)
EcLiiPzE
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

background staff - Banner/Background Request Empty Re: Banner/Background Request

Post by BlackScorpion July 24th 2013, 8:15 am

May I remind you,  that bold and color text are reserved for moderation, like this, so please keep to the default plain font,  Thank you.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
No support provided via PM!
BlackScorpion
BlackScorpion
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer

Male Posts : 7012

https://help.forumotion.com/f6-graphic-design-section

Back to top Go down

background staff - Banner/Background Request Empty Re: Banner/Background Request

Post by EcLiiPzE July 24th 2013, 5:24 pm

My apologies I wasn't aware.
Noted for future requests.
EcLiiPzE
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackScorpion July 25th 2013, 12:19 am

Request Denied. Multiple request in a single request.  Please read the rules and resubmit your request with just one single request.

4.) Bumping requests is tolerated, but under strict rules.

• Bumps must be separated by at least 24 hour time spans; impulsive bumping will result in warnings.
  • There are many requests to be finished so you are only allowed to have one request type per week. Everyone deserves a fair chance to have their request completed, so please don't flood the Requests forum.
    [Request Types: Banner, Background, Rank Set, Avatar, Signature, Userbar, Warning bar, Other image.  These are considered one type of request and you can only request one type of these in a request. Multiple request in a single request will be denied and deleted.
  • If your request is tagged by a Graphic Designer, you aren't allowed to bump it.
  • One Double Post to add any additional details immediately after your first post with the request would be allowed as a exception.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
No support provided via PM!
BlackScorpion
BlackScorpion
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer

Male Posts : 7012

https://help.forumotion.com/f6-graphic-design-section

Back to top Go down