The Pig Chat Forums, A Place To Chat About Anything Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2 posters

The Pig Chat Forums, A Place To Chat About Anything

abe27633

Language : English

The Pig Chat Forums, A Place To Chat About Anything Empty The Pig Chat Forums, A Place To Chat About Anything

Post by abe27633 July 25th 2013, 1:16 pm

[*][b style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px;"]Choice of the category:[/b] Miscellaneous

[*][b style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px;"]Choice of a title:[/b] The Pig Chat Forums, A Place To Chat About Anything
    [*][b style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px;"]Forum address:[/b] http://pig-forums.your-talk.com/

[*][b style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px;"]Main language:[/b] English

[*][b style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px;"]Forum description:[/b] The Pig Forums is a general forum for people who love meeting new people and talking about pretty much everything in general. You can also entertain yourself by reading some of our game reviews. Overall, we are just a fun forum for everybody. 
    concon22
    Forumember

Language : English

The Pig Chat Forums, A Place To Chat About Anything Empty Re: The Pig Chat Forums, A Place To Chat About Anything

Post by concon22 August 23rd 2013, 2:34 am

Reviewing your forum, i give it a 6/10 :O Yes, People have opinions.

Improvements:
    More Traffic
    Better Skin

Note: I ignore any replies regarding to my opinions! Don't waste your time posting to have a different opinion than me, not much point!

-concon22