i want textremepixels skin how can i upload that skin Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
3 posters

i want textremepixels skin how can i upload that skin

pallam

Male Posts : 20
    Language : English

i want textremepixels skin how can i upload that skin Empty i want textremepixels skin how can i upload that skin

Post by pallam February 25th 2008, 9:37 am

i like to buy a skin .if it is poosiible to by and update to my forum http://www.extremepixels.com/forum/index.php from this site can u please let me know Hello Hello

Last edited by pallam on February 26th 2008, 3:41 am; edited 1 time in total
    zinex
    zinex
    Hyperactive

Female Posts : 2804
    Language : scotch och aye!

i want textremepixels skin how can i upload that skin Empty Re: i want textremepixels skin how can i upload that skin

Post by zinex February 25th 2008, 10:16 am

please can you change your title to one more specific of your problem, to help facilitate our search feature, then i will answer, thank you Smile
    pallam

Male Posts : 20
    Language : English

i want textremepixels skin how can i upload that skin Empty Re: i want textremepixels skin how can i upload that skin

Post by pallam February 27th 2008, 6:46 pm

i change my job title
    Jalokim
    Jalokim
    Energetic

Male Posts : 6113
    Language : English,Polish,CSS,HTML

Post by Jalokim February 27th 2008, 8:15 pm

First of all that is a vision based (vbulletin) phpbb3 theme. it is not in .bbtheme format!!!
    forumotion forums can only have .bbthemes installed on them.

In addition that theme on extreme pixels is a premium theme... meaning you have to pay for it!!! I know cos I once bought that theme for one of my old forums...

got to http://en.hitskin.com ... and choose one of the themes there