The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

Complaint Section or Email Address

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I want a Complaint Section or valid FM email address to send my complaints to.

50% 50% 
[ 2 ]
50% 50% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 4

Complaint Section or Email Address

Post by Guest on February 4th 2014, 6:19 pm

Just a suggestion. I miss a Complaints Section on Forumotion or a valid email address to send complaints to. Simple question, simple poll: YES or NO.

http://www.ftc.gov/policy/international/international-consumer-protection

Back to top Go down

Re: Complaint Section or Email Address

Post by SLGray on February 4th 2014, 7:08 pm

Are you referring to complaints about the support forum? If you are, all you have to do is send a private message to a staff member.

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.

SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 35613
Language : English

http://fmthemes.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jophy on February 5th 2014, 2:44 am

Complaints can be done on the 'Contact us' and 'Report an abuse' links on the footer.

And also by PM, as SlGray mentioned above.

Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924

Back to top Go down

Post by Derri on February 5th 2014, 7:21 pm

@Jophy the contact us button to my knowledge isn't activated on the support forum.

Forum Rules : : Forumotion Staff : : Appeal A Warning : : FAQ : : Tips & Tricks : : Forgotten Password/Login Issues
You need one post to send a PM
When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved
Never post your email in public

Derri
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 8355
Language : English & Basic French

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on February 5th 2014, 7:23 pm

LOL! You see? Wink  Good thing you mentioned it! I noticed that one before! And so, PM who? What are their roles? What's to expect and within what timeframe?

I'm not a troubleshooter here, I have no real complaints about FM, in fact I really truly do like FM, and I'm not pretending to have any complaints against FM up until now either, but I wanna set some things straight here, as we're the consumer part of the deal. Smile  TY!

Well, since FM is selling a product, there are laws acting in here, the legal part of it. And since you made regulations and advertise out FM, one's to expect FM is commercial, no matter your services are offered for free, and so, international and even regional laws apply ....

My believe is, it's for the better of FM, to keep their standards high, serving one and many for days to come, taking advantage of it, learn and be a better FM. FM's future's not regulated by management but by the pitfalls overcome and we need to act together to get that one right. In fact, I, as a member, expect us to be a community working together on each step FM takes. The only way to survive in the long run.

Thanks for understanding.

Samantha

Back to top Go down

Post by SLGray on February 6th 2014, 12:41 am

Are you referring to the support forum or the service offered by Forumotion?

Since Forumotion is a French company, French law applies and some international laws.

SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on February 6th 2014, 5:16 am

Actually it's about the service. Reporting an abuse will only apply to the technical part of this forum and makes no real sense considering that.

Back to top Go down

Post by SLGray on February 6th 2014, 7:35 am

If you are having an issue with the services then you would post a topic on the support forum. That is the reason why there are official support forums.

Maybe I am misunderstanding what you exactly are suggesting.

SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Derri on February 6th 2014, 7:53 am

I don't think its a technical issue SLG.

I think its kind of like when companies allow complaints about the service or product. So maybe someone is dissatisfied with something and they wish to make a complaint.

I think that's perhaps what Samantha is getting at? Not sure though.

Forum Rules : : Forumotion Staff : : Appeal A Warning : : FAQ : : Tips & Tricks : : Forgotten Password/Login Issues

Derri
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on February 6th 2014, 5:37 pm

Exactly. It's the about quality of service, or better, perhaps the lack of some, if any. Or maybe an issue with staff members, rules and regulations, complaints about anything really regarding FM and/or their staff, solutions, product(s) and/or service(s).

Of course, this will be bound to a set of rules. I don't think it's a good option to let members post out on the forum, but maybe FM may post their solutions when dealth with and the member who filed a complaint agrees to share it, if it's for the benefit of us all, like changes in rules and regulations, or innovations, or just general issues being solved. Maybe it's a better idea to introduce some kind of form, which will be posted / emailed to a select group of staff members, who can discretely handle the issue. Mere thoughts and suggestions of course.

Last edited by SamanthaS on February 6th 2014, 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Base on February 6th 2014, 5:48 pm

Hello Samantha,

With regards to making a complaint about any aspects about the support forum, for example staff members, rules and regulations, then I would suggest that you send a private message to one of the Managers here. Their role is to moderate the forum and to ensure the smooth operation of it as stated in the Forumotion Team topic. To avoid disputes, please do not post any complaints openly on the forum. If you have a problem with one of managers then of course you should contact a different manager. We will endeavour to listen closely and to answer any queries you may have.

With regards to making a complaint about the product of Forumotion i.e. the service it offers and not anything related to the support forum, then I would suggest sending a message to our pro admin Buttercup.

I would like to make clear it that myself and other staff members, with the exception of our pro admin and The Godfather, are volunteers here. We are not paid for our work and are not actual employees of Forumotion.

I hope this has answered your question somewhat. Smile

Regards

Base
Forumaster

Male Posts : 10386
Language : English and French

http://forumotionhub.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on February 6th 2014, 5:51 pm

Well, it satisfies me we finally agree on some of my thoughts, however, is this absolutely clear to all FM's members? I mean not only the one's one here? I think you should make that one very clear somewhere, don't you agree? If you say PM, one should be a member, but not all forum users are member on this FM forum.

Another suggestion. I can see these links in your signature, so why not add a link to the Complaints section? It may help some members on here.

And PS: I'm not having complaints at all. I just have some ideas and try to help FM. I'm a lawyer in training, so that's why actually.

Regards to you as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Base on February 6th 2014, 6:00 pm

Well, the role section of the Managers does state:

Their main role is to moderate the forum. To solve your problems you can contact one of the managers. Each manager is in charge of a particular section, but they can moderate in all sections. We specify that, if a problem occurs, you can contact them by PM, instead of trying to solve it between members.

At the bottom of the staff list it also states:

Please respect the decisions taken by the staff. Their role is to keep the forum clean and a friendly environment. If a problem occurs between you and a moderator/helper, please settle the conflict by private message to prevent the ambiance to be harmed by conflicts.

There isn't an explicit message on here as far as I know, but if a member asks about this then we would explain it to them accordingly.

Base
Forumaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on February 6th 2014, 6:05 pm

Please, acknowledge, not all of us are native English speakers. "One of the managers"? Who exactly. And yea, I know a can consult the group for that, but not everyone's aware of that little trick. "A problem occurs..."? Does that include complaints? Where's the link to services, products? I'm not seeing any here in your post. It's not being explicit enough to convince me I can drop complaints with anyone, in fact those words will keep me off posting a complaint or issue and you'd shoot yourself in the foot by not convincing me to do so the proper way. It should be stated much clearer than that!

Back to top Go down

Post by Base on February 6th 2014, 6:08 pm

Hmm, alright. Well, your comments are certainly being taken on board. I will discuss this with the staff and hopefully we can get something sorted.

Last edited by Base on February 6th 2014, 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Base
Forumaster

Back to top Go down

Post by SLGray on February 6th 2014, 6:08 pm

There are other official support forums in different languages that members can used. Also members can use a translator to translate the English.

SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on February 6th 2014, 6:11 pm

Allright, Base! Smile  I hope I can be a better member, by posting my ideas out. Pls, SLGray, don't rely on it, cover your bum, so to speak. I like to help out on some, as you help me. I got a keen eye for these sort of things, so I hope you appreciate my help. You finally got my message and I'm truly thankfull for that.

Warm regards,

Samantha.

Back to top Go down

Post by Base on February 6th 2014, 6:12 pm

Of course! This is certainly an important point and you are helping us by pointing things out. We always do our best to listen and to make improvements wherever necessary.

Regards,

Base

Base
Forumaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on February 6th 2014, 6:15 pm

Good thing!  cheers   Let's agree you post FM's final decision out here when done. Don't forget about the poll! Smile

Byes now! Hello 

Sammy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviosa on February 7th 2014, 11:43 am

Hello SamanthaS

As my staff said, they all are volunteers on the support. They spend time and dedicate their free time to help the community. Openning a tool to complaint about them will be the best way to create slippages.
You can send private messages to Proadmin if you have a special problem. We will answer your request as soon as possible.
If you have recommandations to make about our product, this section is dedicated to suggestions.

Forumotion take into account members requests. Of course, we cannot solve all of them but we make our best to improve our service daily.

Thanks for this suggestion.

Have a nice day

No help without your forum url
No support via private message

Leviosa
Administrator
Administrator

Female Posts : 15348
Language : French, English

http://help.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on February 8th 2014, 6:57 pm

I think it's about time you re-read my post as well as your comments and start comparing what you just wrote... Thanks for your comments, they made me lol!  Smile  Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Derri on February 8th 2014, 7:04 pm

I don't think their is any need to be rude. I'll clarify the procedure of complaints stated by our Pro Admin.

I think the end result is. The suggestion section is here to improve FM services, you can suggest changes to your own forum which in an extent improves FM services as FM provide forums.

If you have a complaint with regards to FMs Services then you can private message our Pro Admin as she is the only one who visits other than The GodFather who works for FM and since you can't contact TGF, Buttercup is the person to PM.

Derri
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Teed on February 8th 2014, 7:05 pm

I voted yes.

Teed

Language : Romanian and English

http://life-story.forumgratuit.ro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on February 28th 2014, 8:43 pm

There's no complaint section yet. So how about it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Dooku on January 7th 2015, 3:24 pm

Hi, those things take time. You have a good point well as the FM staff.

For this reason, I won't vote. (But I wonder if FM accepts an option there is a chance that the main Forumotion company in France refuses it.)

I believe there are other ways of complaining, but it was good that you mentioned your ideas.

Count Dooku
Forumember

Language : English, French, some Arabic

Back to top Go down

Post by Derri on January 7th 2015, 5:34 pm

As I said above all major complaints with regards to FM services should either be sent to a staff member and then it passed on to Buttercup or to Buttercup directly.

Suggestion partially accepted due to the fact complaints can be sent to Buttercup.

Derri
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum