The Forumotion Network - A Network for Forumotion Users Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
4 posters

The Forumotion Network - A Network for Forumotion Users

Derri
    Derri
    Helper
    Helper

Male Posts : 8755
    Language : English & Basic French

The Forumotion Network - A Network for Forumotion Users Empty The Forumotion Network - A Network for Forumotion Users

Post by Derri March 7th 2014, 12:00 pm

The Forumotion Network
    http://thefmnetwork.com

Choice of Category: Forum Services
    Title of Forum: The Forumotion Network - A Network for Forumotion Users
    Address: www.thefmnetwork.com
    Language: English
    Forum Description:

The Forumotion Network is a cool place for Forumotion users to hang out. We offer discussions on the lastest Forumotion updates and aim to keep you up to date with all things Forumotion. You can also connect with a wide variety of other Forumotion admins as well as promote your forum in a variety of ways.

Launch Promotion 7-14 March

If you make an introduction thread upon logging in or signing up you'll be given a dual coloured username of the FM colours for the entire month of March. Furthermore you'll be given 50 Network Dollars to help you on your way to getting things from our cool shop.

We have the following list of categories:
    The Hub
    Arrow Announcements
    Arrow The Forumotion Network
    Arrow Suggestions/Feedback 
    Arrow Arrivals and Departures (Introduction and Goodbye Forum)
    Arrow Shop

The Forumotion Admin Zone
    Arrow Administrative Discussion
    Arrow Support
    Arrow Employment
    Arrow Community Critiques
    Arrow Forum Promotion

Chillax Zone
    Arrow General Discussion
    Arrow TV & Cinema
    Arrow Gamers Paradise
    Arrow Forum Games

Wasteland
    Arrow Wasteland

If you have any suggestions or improvements for our forum then please post them in the suggestions section on the forum.
    We hope to see you on TFN sometime soon and we'll give you a warm welcome.
    If you have any questions then please feel free to post them below or join the forum and ask!
    Sir. Mayo
    Sir. Mayo
    Forumember

Male Posts : 980
    Language : English, Some french.
    Location : you can also reach me on snoonet's irc server. I idle in #Techsupport Username is Vault108

The Forumotion Network - A Network for Forumotion Users Empty Re: The Forumotion Network - A Network for Forumotion Users

Post by Sir. Mayo March 7th 2014, 5:14 pm

So glad to hear your forums back up derri. I look forward to being a part of it.
    Derri
    Derri
    Helper
    Helper

The Forumotion Network - A Network for Forumotion Users Empty Re: The Forumotion Network - A Network for Forumotion Users

Post by Derri March 7th 2014, 5:31 pm

Thank You Very Happy
    TheShaka
    TheShaka
    Forumember

Male Posts : 413
    Language : polish

Post by TheShaka March 7th 2014, 6:38 pm

Looks good ^^
    Derri
    Derri
    Helper
    Helper

Post by Derri March 7th 2014, 6:47 pm

Hello,

A little update Very Happy

Our user Kane is the first person to receive the coloured username for creating an introduction thread.

The Forumotion Network - A Network for Forumotion Users Kane_zpsbbf99e05
    Derri
    Derri
    Helper
    Helper

Post by Derri March 8th 2014, 3:52 pm

Affiliations, Category Toggle and Hiring Staff and MORE!!!!

Hello,

The Forumotion Network would like to announce a few things and a few minor updates:

Arrow we've added a category toggle, simply click the category header and the category will retract, click again and it will appear again.

Arrow we've opened up an affiliations service. You can click here for more information: http://www.thefmnetwork.com/t221-want-to-affiliate-with-us

Arrow we are hiring staff: http://www.thefmnetwork.com/t223-we-re-hiring-staff#819

Arrow We'd like to remind you about our launch promotion http://www.thefmnetwork.com/t195-launch-promotion where if you log in or sign up and post an introduction thread you'll get a free coloured name and 50 Network Dollars to spend in our fun shop Very Happy

As ever, if you have any questions then please let me know below or sign up and ask them on the forum.
    ddoesmc
    ddoesmc
    Forumember

Male Posts : 283
    Language : Mainly english

Post by ddoesmc March 8th 2014, 4:06 pm

Derri,
    I will affiliate with you after I am done finishing up my forum Smile
    Derri
    Derri
    Helper
    Helper

Post by Derri March 9th 2014, 3:38 pm

Hello,

With today's update I thought I'd tell you all about what The Forumotion Network is about and how you can benefit from it.

I'd first like to remind you that you can benefit from our launch promotion where you'll receive a dual coloured username and 50 Network Dollars to use in our Shop.  Furthermore our shop has a 50% off launch sale so you can afford anything you'd like as long as you've created an introduction thread.

So what can The Forumotion Network offer you?

• We have a small but building community where you can discuss with other admins tips/techniques on how to improve your forumotion forum.

• We offer forum promotion where you can promote your forum. All you need to do is create a topic in the section that best suits your forum.

• We offer an affiliates service where you can have your mini banner displayed on our forum and vice-versa.

• If you'd like to offer your services through our forum then you can send a PM to me on the forum or even here. My username is the same.

• You can also make suggestions within our suggestions section.

If you have any questions regarding The Forumotion Network then you can ask them here or on the forum itself. We hope to see you over there soon.

Thanks
    ~TFN Staff
    ddoesmc
    ddoesmc
    Forumember

Male Posts : 283
    Language : Mainly english

Post by ddoesmc March 9th 2014, 3:39 pm

Can I affiliate with you?
    Derri
    Derri
    Helper
    Helper

Post by Derri March 9th 2014, 10:46 pm

Hello,

We'd like to share with your our advertising programmes.

You can have a basic thread or you can have our Table of Ads, this is where you can have a mini banner and a small description of your forum advertised directly on our page. This does cost Network Dollars (our in forum currency) and you can get this simply buy posting on our forum. Plus with our launch promotion if you create an introduction thread you get 50 FM Dollars Very HappyFurthermore our shop has a 50% off sale so this is more than affordable Very Happy
    Derri
    Derri
    Helper
    Helper

Post by Derri March 13th 2014, 8:52 am

Time is closing on our launch agreement where you can get 50% off our fun little shop and you can also get a dual coloured username and 50 FM Dollars. All you have to do is create a welcome thread and you'll get this fantastic offer.

There is still time to apply for Staff http://www.thefmnetwork.com/t223-we-re-hiring-staff

As ever if you have any questions then please let us know Very Happy
    Derri
    Derri
    Helper
    Helper

Post by Derri March 14th 2014, 11:29 am

Update

Our launch Promotion will end tonight at midnight GMT+0

Its your last chance to get 50% our shop and your dual coloured username as well as 50 Network Dollars.

Staff Applications are also closing today mid-day so you've only got like an hour and a half to get your application in. We'll announce the successful candidate(S) soon afterwards.
    Derri
    Derri
    Helper
    Helper

Post by Derri July 11th 2014, 6:58 am

Hi,

I'm looking to revive this forum. If you'd like to apply to be an admin to help out then please send me a private message:

Code:
    Name:
    Why do you want to be an admin?

You can either send them to my PM box here or on the forum (my username is the same)