New model for advanced profile of forums with cover photo for forums Forumotion Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
5 posters

New model for advanced profile of forums with cover photo for forums Forumotion

Poll

Do you agree with that?

[ 9 ]
    New model for advanced profile of forums with cover photo for forums Forumotion Bar_left82%New model for advanced profile of forums with cover photo for forums Forumotion Bar_right [82%] 
    [ 2 ]
    New model for advanced profile of forums with cover photo for forums Forumotion Bar_left18%New model for advanced profile of forums with cover photo for forums Forumotion Bar_right [18%] 

Total Votes: 11
    Poll closed
    Shek
    Shek
    Active Poster

Male Posts : 1681
    Language : Portuguese (Brazil) and English

New model for advanced profile of forums with cover photo for forums Forumotion Empty New model for advanced profile of forums with cover photo for forums Forumotion

Post by Shek Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:26 pm

Hello all users!

I've been having an idea for Forumotion. It is an application for the advanced profile, since it is possible to do this with Javascript, but I would suggest this to the forums. Very Happy 

And...

The images are in another language, because in truth I speak both English as well as Portuguese, so I apologize to all users who do not speak Portuguese, so the image just informed the suggestion which I will describe below. Neutral 

Sugestion:
    Boards would be interesting if we had "Cover Photos" in the profiles, instead of standing in Right column showing the avatar profile and friends. The new option would be available in Control Panel > Users and Groups panel > Profiles > General options > and after activation, it would be possible to access the menu link Profile> Case (that would be created). Very Happy 

Thanks a lot by vote! Wink
    TheShaka
    TheShaka
    Forumember

Male Posts : 413
    Language : polish

New model for advanced profile of forums with cover photo for forums Forumotion Empty Re: New model for advanced profile of forums with cover photo for forums Forumotion

Post by TheShaka Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:15 pm

looks like Facebook   What the fuck ?!?
    Shek
    Shek
    Active Poster

New model for advanced profile of forums with cover photo for forums Forumotion Empty Re: New model for advanced profile of forums with cover photo for forums Forumotion

Post by Shek Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:18 pm

Yeah, is inspired on Facebook Connect Very Happy
    Taylor ♥
    Taylor ♥

Female Posts : 21
    Language : French, English

Post by Taylor ♥ Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:53 am

Hi!

I am for. I think that this would give a shot again on the profiles of the members. Very Happy

Regards,
    Pizza Boi
    Pizza Boi
    Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2016
    Language : French

Post by Pizza Boi Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:17 am

Hi Very Happy

I'm a little worried about how fast the page will load because of the cover picture but... if ever, since not a lot of forums incorporate a lot of flash codes then Imma vote for yes.

Hope this gets implemented!  thumright 

Regards,
    Pizza Boi
    Shek
    Shek
    Active Poster

Post by Shek Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:18 pm

Thanks Pizza Boi! Very Happy If you want to suggest any changes, feel free! Wink
    Jophy
    Jophy
    ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924
    Language : English

Post by Jophy Sat May 17, 2014 7:37 am

Suggestion clean up.