The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

Group Rankings.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Solved Group Rankings.

Post by *Judgment Dragon* on August 8th 2014, 10:28 pm

I have learnt how to add a rank to a particular person, but I wish to know how to add a rank image to a group, so that when ever someone gets put into that group they gain the rank image for that group instantly with out me having to add the ranking image to them individually. Anyone know how I can do this? I can't find a tutorial or any other topics on this. Thanks. Very Happy

*Judgment Dragon*
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Solved Hi

Post by Msdeal1 on August 8th 2014, 10:34 pm

@*Judgment Dragon* wrote:I have learnt how to add a rank to a particular person, but I wish to know how to add a rank image to a group, so that when ever someone gets put into that group they gain the rank image for that group instantly with out me having to add the ranking image to them individually. Anyone know how I can do this? I can't find a tutorial or any other topics on this. Thanks. Very Happy
I also think that there should be rank images  Very Happy

Msdeal1
Forumember

http://gameingfun.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Group Rankings.

Post by *Judgment Dragon* on August 8th 2014, 11:06 pm

@Msdeal1 wrote:
@*Judgment Dragon* wrote:I have learnt how to add a rank to a particular person, but I wish to know how to add a rank image to a group, so that when ever someone gets put into that group they gain the rank image for that group instantly with out me having to add the ranking image to them individually. Anyone know how I can do this? I can't find a tutorial or any other topics on this. Thanks. Very Happy
I have the rank images, I need someone to tell me how to add the rank images to a whole group so when I put a member in that group they gain the rank image for the group. xD

*Judgment Dragon*
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Msdeal1 on August 8th 2014, 11:19 pm

@*Judgment Dragon* wrote:
@Msdeal1 wrote:
I have the rank images, I need someone to tell me how to add the rank images to a whole group so when I put a member in that group they gain the rank image for the group. xD
Still I would like to know the same 
Lol

Msdeal1
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Derri on August 8th 2014, 11:21 pm

This isn't possible.

You can either set ranks by post count or set ranks individually but you cannot have them linked to groups and on all the forums I'm on I've never seen a tutorial for it so I don't think its possible.

Forum Rules : : Forumotion Staff : : Appeal A Warning : : FAQ : : Tips & Tricks : : Forgotten Password/Login Issues
You need one post to send a PM
When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved
Never post your email in public

Derri
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 8386
Language : English & Basic French

Back to top Go down

Post by *Judgment Dragon* on August 8th 2014, 11:40 pm

Wow.. that sucks.. you would think it be one of the things they thought of when making the whole thing. xD Okay, if it's not possible then I guess this can be archived or what ever.

*Judgment Dragon*
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Solved Thanks

Post by Msdeal1 on August 8th 2014, 11:48 pm

Very Happy Thanks for your help !

Msdeal1
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Derri on August 9th 2014, 12:03 am

Topic solved and archived

Forum Rules : : Forumotion Staff : : Appeal A Warning : : FAQ : : Tips & Tricks : : Forgotten Password/Login Issues
You need one post to send a PM
When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved
Never post your email in public

Derri
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 8386
Language : English & Basic French

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum