The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

Last Post Changing Size

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Solved Last Post Changing Size

Post by Guest on August 5th 2015, 5:35 pm

I am not sure if it is on my end, but I am having a lot of trouble with the search bar on this site. I constantly see similar threads as results and they usually are missing my entered keywords, so I apologize if the answer to this is already somewhere.

The Last Post section on the topics list contains an avatar image which sometimes stretches the box. I would like to remove the avatar image from showing up here, to keep the list looking nice and slick. ^^

Edit: On further inspection, something else is stretching the box, but I do not know what it is. My two topics look like this, but I am not sure if that has to do with a padding issue or not. (edited title appropriately)

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Last Post Changing Size

Post by Ange Tuteur on August 5th 2015, 5:46 pm

Hi @Helvetii,

The issue comes from the width of the last post box. It's too small to contain both the avatar AND date + time, so as a consequence the date and name will wrap to the next line where there's more space. To rectify this, you can increase the last post width with CSS, however, I would need the URL of your forum so I can determine the correct selectors to use for your forum version. Wink

Ange Tuteur
Forumaster

Male Posts : 13028
Language : EN10, FR5

http://fmdesign.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on August 5th 2015, 5:59 pm

Oh.. It's just a width issue? Why didn't I think of that? Razz Every CSS inquiry I had I have been able to solve through reading other solutions on here and learning a bit. I found the selector you meant and added 5% and now it fits nicely. ^^ Thanks!

Code:
#wrap
dd.lastpost {
  width: 0%}

0% to desired width. Default is 20% I believe.

Back to top Go down

Post by APE on August 6th 2015, 12:13 am

Topic solved and archived

APE
Manager
Manager

Male Posts : 8614
Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha

http://chatworld.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top