Admin Notes Vanishing/Personalized Profiles Vanishes Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2 posters

Admin Notes Vanishing/Personalized Profiles Vanishes

Corkygrace
    Corkygrace
    Forumember

Female Posts : 299
    Language : english

Admin Notes Vanishing/Personalized Profiles Vanishes Empty Admin Notes Vanishing/Personalized Profiles Vanishes

Post by Corkygrace March 22nd 2008, 1:37 am

Me and the admins were talking about future projects in our secret forum that no one can see.. and the first admin said "My rep... its gone.." then we stopped everyones was gone (personalized profiles) so we said hmm.. we went in and the admin and mod notes were gone... (you know the box in everyones profile CLEAR) so we decided. Its a glitch.. went in re did everything... it got changed back!
    vince730
    vince730
    Forumember

Language : English

Admin Notes Vanishing/Personalized Profiles Vanishes Empty Re: Admin Notes Vanishing/Personalized Profiles Vanishes

Post by vince730 March 22nd 2008, 2:09 am

NOTE To Staff here:

The Admin Section is Just Our Forum Area Where we have threads and chat where the Members do Not See it

The Notes we are talking about are on the Profile where Moderaotrs & Administrators can make notes in a White Boxx about the Specific Member.

And we Have 2 Rep Bars for Each Member- Moderators & Administrators Manually Add Rep by going to the User's Profile.

Just In Case This Needed to be Cleared up for Anyone
    (And I am Vince- An Administrator on that Site)
    Corkygrace
    Corkygrace
    Forumember

Female Posts : 299
    Language : english

Admin Notes Vanishing/Personalized Profiles Vanishes Empty Re: Admin Notes Vanishing/Personalized Profiles Vanishes

Post by Corkygrace March 23rd 2008, 6:26 pm

please help us!