[Proposal] Option To Set Number of Comments Per Page Specifically For The Blogs Up to [100]? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2 posters

[Proposal] Option To Set Number of Comments Per Page Specifically For The Blogs Up to [100]?

Poll

Do you agree or disagree ?

[ 2 ]
    [Proposal] Option To Set Number of Comments Per Page Specifically For The Blogs Up to [100]? Bar_left100%[Proposal] Option To Set Number of Comments Per Page Specifically For The Blogs Up to [100]? Bar_right [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [Proposal] Option To Set Number of Comments Per Page Specifically For The Blogs Up to [100]? Bar_left0%[Proposal] Option To Set Number of Comments Per Page Specifically For The Blogs Up to [100]? Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 2
    Rukiafan
    Rukiafan
    Forumember

Language : English

[Proposal] Option To Set Number of Comments Per Page Specifically For The Blogs Up to [100]? Empty [Proposal] Option To Set Number of Comments Per Page Specifically For The Blogs Up to [100]?

Post by Rukiafan February 10th 2016, 8:31 pm

I think that there should be an option to choose the number of comments per page specifically in the blog section "separate from the forums" the blogs run faster so I'd like the option to have way more blog comments per page than forum posts.

Ideally I'd like to be able to set the number of comments per page to [100]. 

What do you guys think about this proposal? Would you like this feature added?
    SLGray
    SLGray
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 51520
    Language : English

[Proposal] Option To Set Number of Comments Per Page Specifically For The Blogs Up to [100]? Empty Re: [Proposal] Option To Set Number of Comments Per Page Specifically For The Blogs Up to [100]?

Post by SLGray August 20th 2017, 7:40 pm

Bumping to move this suggestion to the first page.

[Proposal] Option To Set Number of Comments Per Page Specifically For The Blogs Up to [100]? Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
    Never post your email in public.