The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create a Forumotion Forum from Latinamerica

2 posters

Go down

unspecified - Create a Forumotion Forum from Latinamerica Empty Create a Forumotion Forum from Latinamerica

Post by elii01 May 31st 2016, 1:57 pm

Technical Details

Forum version : #Unspecified
Position : Founder
Concerned browser(s) : Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome
Screenshot of problem : https://i.imgur.com/xPdGkLH.png
Who the problem concerns : All members
When the problem appeared : Yesterday
Forum link : I don't have a forum yet

Description of problem

Hello! I'm from latinamerica and when i go to create a forum appearing URLs in Spanish, but I want to my forum be in English.
I installed a extension to change the country from i am connected, but the spanish urls options continue appearing.
What i should do?
elii01

Language : English

Back to top Go down

unspecified - Create a Forumotion Forum from Latinamerica Empty Re: Create a Forumotion Forum from Latinamerica

Post by Shadow May 31st 2016, 2:02 pm

Hello,

Have you tried to clear your cache too? Also just so you know you can modify your url once you have created the forum via your admin panel.
Shadow
Shadow
Manager
Manager

Male Posts : 16217
Language : French, English

Back to top Go down

unspecified - Create a Forumotion Forum from Latinamerica Empty Re: Create a Forumotion Forum from Latinamerica

Post by elii01 May 31st 2016, 2:08 pm

Leviosa wrote:Hello,

Have you tried to clear your cache too? Also just so you know you can modify your url once you have created the forum via your admin panel.

I cleared the browser, but nothing happens.

I don't want a forum foroactivo.org or el-foro.es And i not sure if i will able to change that after to create the forum.
elii01

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow May 31st 2016, 2:15 pm

You can change it via your administration panel. As the problem was handled via PM, I lock and archive this topic.
Shadow
Shadow
Manager
Manager

Male Posts : 16217
Language : French, English

Back to top Go down