[Suggestion] Improve and unlock some feature that we can't modify Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2 posters

[Suggestion] Improve and unlock some feature that we can't modify

Poll

Do you agree or disagree ?

[ 2 ]
    [Suggestion] Improve and unlock some feature that we can't modify Bar_left67%[Suggestion] Improve and unlock some feature that we can't modify Bar_right [67%] 
    [ 1 ]
    [Suggestion] Improve and unlock some feature that we can't modify Bar_left33%[Suggestion] Improve and unlock some feature that we can't modify Bar_right [33%] 

Total Votes: 3
    SarkZKalie
    SarkZKalie
    Support Moderator
    Support Moderator

Male Posts : 1421
    Language : English

[Suggestion] Improve and unlock some feature that we can't modify Empty [Suggestion] Improve and unlock some feature that we can't modify

Post by SarkZKalie Mon 31 Oct 2016 - 19:08

Hi guys, it's me again. Today I wanna make a suggestion thread for these improvements

First of all, take a look this some limits of Forumotion forum. I think it'll be fun if we can have more storage for them. For details, I suggest we should inscrease :

NumNameCurrentSuggest
    1Avatar Gallery3050 ~ 60
    2RPG field - choice list3050
    3Smilies255300
    4Hashtag widget templateLockedUnlock
    5Classified ads templateLockedUnlock
    1. Avatar Gallery : your users can choice avatars from the gallery that you put them in, seem 30 images aren't enough.
    2. Choice list : RPG feature is a good one for RPG forums, number of fields you can create is up to 50, why they can't?
    [Suggestion] Improve and unlock some feature that we can't modify Choice11
    3. Smilies : 255 is good but 300 is better, you can add more stickers or smilies that your forum can use.
    4. About this template, they're still new to me (you also) but it's not fair for people who wanna move them to any template. A template in another template, I mean. Example : hashtag widget apprears in index_body template and before users online list.
    [Suggestion] Improve and unlock some feature that we can't modify Templa11
    5. Classified ads was a newest feature that FM gave us, but in some forum, it conflicted w their javascript and code. About unlocking this, I think they can fix themself without using too much script. Example : in my forum, I couldn't accept or deny ads, even delete them.

That's all. Thanks for reading and voting! Very Happy

And we still need more votes for these threads, visit them :
    - [Suggestion] Enable modify Friend and foe in Template Management and improve notifications
    - [Suggestion] Improve CAPTCHA

Happy Halloween everyone~

Last edited by SarkZKalie on Wed 30 Aug 2017 - 9:11; edited 1 time in total
    SarkZKalie
    SarkZKalie
    Support Moderator
    Support Moderator

Male Posts : 1421

[Suggestion] Improve and unlock some feature that we can't modify Empty Re: [Suggestion] Improve and unlock some feature that we can't modify

Post by SarkZKalie Sun 6 Nov 2016 - 11:32

Bumping for more votes! rock
    SLGray
    SLGray
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 51515

[Suggestion] Improve and unlock some feature that we can't modify Empty Re: [Suggestion] Improve and unlock some feature that we can't modify

Post by SLGray Sun 27 Aug 2017 - 21:49

Ange Tuteur has a tutorial on FM Design that allow your members to upload smilies from their profiles.

[Suggestion] Improve and unlock some feature that we can't modify Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
    Never post your email in public.