SLIVERLIGHT Skin want converted to phpbb3 standalone forum software Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
5 posters

SLIVERLIGHT Skin want converted to phpbb3 standalone forum software

Revolved101
    Forumember

Language : English

Solved SLIVERLIGHT Skin want converted to phpbb3 standalone forum software

Post by Revolved101 July 24th 2019, 9:17 pm

Hello I would like this https://en.hitskin.com/search-a-skin/7daitoivn/213774 to be converted to phpbb3 standalone Forum software.
    Is there a way I can convert it?
    SLGray
    SLGray
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 51503

Solved Re: SLIVERLIGHT Skin want converted to phpbb3 standalone forum software

Post by SLGray July 24th 2019, 10:46 pm

You will need to go somewhere else to found someone who can do this.  Members here share there themes for forums hosted by Forumotion.

SLIVERLIGHT Skin want converted to phpbb3 standalone forum software Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
    Never post your email in public.
    Ape
    Ape
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 19147
    Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha

Post by Ape July 25th 2019, 4:07 am

Hello NO you can not use theme's from hitskin on other forum host's all our themes are made for our systems only and have a copyright to them.

You may only use the skin on forumotion forums.

SLIVERLIGHT Skin want converted to phpbb3 standalone forum software Left1212SLIVERLIGHT Skin want converted to phpbb3 standalone forum software Center11SLIVERLIGHT Skin want converted to phpbb3 standalone forum software Right112
    SLIVERLIGHT Skin want converted to phpbb3 standalone forum software Ape_b110
    SLIVERLIGHT Skin want converted to phpbb3 standalone forum software Ape1010
    BlackScorpion
    BlackScorpion
    Graphic Designer
    Graphic Designer

Male Posts : 7010

Post by BlackScorpion July 31st 2019, 3:02 am

Mr_Grande wrote:Hello I would like this https://en.hitskin.com/search-a-skin/7daitoivn/213774 to be converted to phpbb3 standalone Forum software.
    Is there a way I can convert it?

you can't use any of the themes on hitskin on Non-Forumotion forums, however, if you go here you might find something you could use.
    PHPBB styles

mark_wilson
    mark_wilson

Post by mark_wilson October 26th 2019, 4:41 am

Hi, one post so I can communicate with someone regarding a problem. Feel free to delete, or I will once I can PM somebody.
    Ape
    Ape
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 19147
    Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha

Post by Ape October 26th 2019, 10:43 pm

Hello @mark_wilson

Please don't post in random threads to get your first post so you can PM you should have used the Members Introduction Thread and just posted A little hello to us then you would have got your first post that then opens your right to PM a staff member.

SLIVERLIGHT Skin want converted to phpbb3 standalone forum software Left1212SLIVERLIGHT Skin want converted to phpbb3 standalone forum software Center11SLIVERLIGHT Skin want converted to phpbb3 standalone forum software Right112
    SLIVERLIGHT Skin want converted to phpbb3 standalone forum software Ape_b110
    SLIVERLIGHT Skin want converted to phpbb3 standalone forum software Ape1010