Push Notifications for New Chatbox Messages Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
3 posters

Push Notifications for New Chatbox Messages

Poll

Do you agree or disagree ?

[ 5 ]
    Push Notifications for New Chatbox Messages Bar_left56%Push Notifications for New Chatbox Messages Bar_right [56%] 
    [ 4 ]
    Push Notifications for New Chatbox Messages Bar_left44%Push Notifications for New Chatbox Messages Bar_right [44%] 

Total Votes: 9
    Poll closed
    YoshiGM
    YoshiGM
    Active Poster

Male Posts : 1502
    Language : Spanish & English

Push Notifications for New Chatbox Messages Empty Push Notifications for New Chatbox Messages

Post by YoshiGM January 23rd 2020, 5:42 pm

As you know, we have Push Notifications thanks to the PWA (Launched some months ago) and i'm thinking that if we have push notifications of new answers, private messages and more, why not when a member sends a new message in the Chatbox, receive too a push notification like

New Message in the Chatbox

Or something like that.
    And yes, i know about the tutorials to get notified by a new sound or toolbar notification, but if we can see the push in browser, could be great.

What's your oppinion?
    Let me know Hello
    SarkZKalie
    SarkZKalie
    Support Moderator
    Support Moderator

Male Posts : 1421
    Language : English

Push Notifications for New Chatbox Messages Empty Re: Push Notifications for New Chatbox Messages

Post by SarkZKalie January 25th 2020, 1:59 pm

I voted Yes

Push Notifications for New Chatbox Messages Sarkzk10
    Elitech
    Elitech

Male Posts : 1
    Language : English

Push Notifications for New Chatbox Messages Empty Re: Push Notifications for New Chatbox Messages

Post by Elitech February 14th 2020, 5:56 pm

I have voted yes, assuming that, of course, we get the option to disable these pushnots.