Forum itself randomly deleting users Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
3 posters

Forum itself randomly deleting users

FireStarter

Language : srpski

Forum itself randomly deleting users Empty Forum itself randomly deleting users

Post by FireStarter April 15th 2008, 10:58 pm

Friends forum, I wont put link, but if anyone of admins need it, I will give him.
    Forum randomly deletes some users. It deleted 2 users, one of them was admin, and another one is regular user.

Please help me with solution.
    Thanks in advance!
    MillM
    Forumember

Language : English

Forum itself randomly deleting users Empty Re: Forum itself randomly deleting users

Post by MillM April 15th 2008, 11:00 pm

Are you sure your friend doesnt have any other moderators or administrators that can have access to deleting/banning users?
    Backwoods Jay

Language : English

Forum itself randomly deleting users Empty Re: Forum itself randomly deleting users

Post by Backwoods Jay April 15th 2008, 11:06 pm

If you're an admin, you can go to

Admin panel >
    General Tab >

Scroll down and it will show you recent actions and you'll know how they really got deleted.

Hope that helps solve the mystery.
    FireStarter

Language : srpski

Post by FireStarter April 17th 2008, 12:16 am

That helped, thanks!

EDIT: Can I somehow undo those deletes, cause, it seems like, those deleted accounts are somehow deleted from my account.

Last edited by FireStarter on April 17th 2008, 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added question)