The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Requesting Improved Background

3 posters

Go down

Completed Requesting Improved Background

Post by Friendly Toucan April 20th 2023, 8:25 pm

Creation Type: Background
Size (In Pixels): 7680 × 4320
Primary Colors: Exact same colors as in current background
Secondary Colors: N/A
Images to include:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Text to Insert: N/A
Font (Provide Download Link): N/A
Font Color: N/A
Link to My Forumotion Forum: (Check my profile)
Username on Your Forum: L
Link to your Last Graphics Request:

Detailed Description:

bye Hello,

What I would like is for someone to fill in the white space, in the image provided above. I have already tried to do this, but was not happy with the result. (Check out my current background, if you want to see my attempt.)

The filled in space must look seamless next to what's already there. The filled in space should be pretty barren.

I also want to have the image upscaled to the resolution listed above. My plan is to later resize it through the CSS, to give it a sharper look.

Also, if you look at the top right corner in the image provided above, you will see a pocket of "lighter blue space" compared to the darker blue color surrounding it. This space should be painted over with the darker blue color.

Thanks. Very Happy
Friendly Toucan
Friendly Toucan
Forumember

Language : English

https://cerulean-blues.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Completed Re: Requesting Improved Background

Post by skouliki April 20th 2023, 9:03 pm

Hello

You want to change the white color with what color ? Please give us the exact color

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
      [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
skouliki
skouliki
Manager
Manager

Female Posts : 15153
Language : English,Greek

http://iconskouliki.forumgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Friendly Toucan April 20th 2023, 9:19 pm

Hello,

It should not be filled with one single color. The "outer space" in the middle should be extended into the blank white space, meaning you would need to do some painting.

I have done this in my current background. Check it out, and compare it to the image posted above, and you should be able to see what I'm talking about.

Also, not sure, but it might be better to upscale the image first to the resolution listed above, and then fill in the white space.
Friendly Toucan
Friendly Toucan
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by skouliki April 20th 2023, 9:38 pm

which program did you use ? if i may ask

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
skouliki
skouliki
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackScorpion April 21st 2023, 2:38 am

Can you provide us a screenshot of your admin statistics page, your forum is closed for guest and we cannot see the statistics of your forum, to see if your forum qualify for the services. Send it via PM to myself or skouliki.
Until then this request will be on hold.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
No support provided via PM!
BlackScorpion
BlackScorpion
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer

Male Posts : 7010

https://help.forumotion.com/f6-graphic-design-section

Back to top Go down

Post by skouliki April 21st 2023, 11:04 am

Your PM has  been received  with thanks.
Please read our forum rules:  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

topic unlocked

skouliki
skouliki
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by skouliki April 21st 2023, 11:05 am

here is my try 

skouliki
skouliki
Manager
Manager

TonnyKamper and Friendly Toucan like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Friendly Toucan April 21st 2023, 1:01 pm

Pretty nice, I must say. Very good

However, this is what my current background looks like compared to yours:

This is of course after using this CSS on your background:
Code:
body {
background-size: 3840px 2160px;
}

Compare that to my attempt filling in the white/transparent space:

(Made it red for easy viewing.)

It must be an exact match. The image I provided in the first post already had the exact dimensions for this to work perfectly. Very Happy

Also, when you made it 7680 × 4320, did you just change its dimensions? Or did you use an upscaling tool, that also improved sharpness, details, overall quality, and such? Because that is what would have to be done, in order for the re-size through the CSS to have a visible effect.

Thanks.

Edit: The best thing might be to first just create a non-upscaled 3840 × 2160 background, and to then have me take a look at it (before upscaling).
Friendly Toucan
Friendly Toucan
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by skouliki April 21st 2023, 1:58 pm

the outside dimensions (red color) and inside the image smaller is ok i fixed them

image is 3840 × 2160

the drawing inside now i mean the blue moon it can not be exactly a match cause i redraw it and to redraw it i had to fix some edges and so on to be more nicely example to make the moon equal i move it to the middle and add equal blue surrounds to both sides

skouliki
skouliki
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Friendly Toucan April 21st 2023, 7:05 pm

Hello,

Have a look here:

That is your first image increased in size by 26%, then exactly overlayed on top of the "target image".

The image I provided here:

... Has an "inner image" that was not supposed to be changed at all (except for the top right corner). You were just supposed to expand that inner image, by painting on top of the white/transparent area.

I guess it was me who wasn't clear enough. Sorry. :/

I'm not sure how long this took you, but do you think you could redo it again?

Also, if so, I think it should be 15360 × 8640.

Still, big thanks so far. Bow 2 Just tell me if the task is still not clear enough, should you decide to redo it.
Friendly Toucan
Friendly Toucan
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by skouliki April 21st 2023, 8:05 pm

The dimensions are the most important issue when you want a graphic
In this case its painting even harder to change dimensions or change opinion on what you need cause it is all manually made so yes it took me a few hours to make it

In order to change the top i have to draw on top so
Either i must move the moon down either increase the height on top
I preferred to move it down to have it centred... when i moved it the right down black area was overlapping the moon so i had to reduced it

What iam trying to explain is how you can add a new area without changing the elements positions inside ?

skouliki
skouliki
Manager
Manager

TonnyKamper likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Friendly Toucan April 21st 2023, 11:01 pm

Hey,

skouliki wrote:What iam trying to explain is how you can add a new area without changing the elements positions inside ?

It's totally possible, look here:

This is your attempt, only I made the inner picture 26% bigger and moved it to the correct location.

This is my version. As you can see, the inner original image is exactly the same.

However, because it took you many hours to make, I still think I can use your version. It just needs a few quick fixes. I will be editing this post shortly with some new easy instructions. bye
Friendly Toucan
Friendly Toucan
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackScorpion April 22nd 2023, 1:44 am

Can you provide us with the image your are using, the full version one, or a link to where you got it from?
From what i'm understanding is you want us to fill the sides in to match the image in the middle, correct?
this information should have been stated in the original request.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
BlackScorpion
BlackScorpion
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Friendly Toucan April 22nd 2023, 2:20 am

BlackScorpion wrote:Can you provide us with the image your are using, the full version one, or a link to where you got it from?

The one I posted in the first post is the full version one:

The only difference is the expanded canvas.

BlackScorpion wrote:From what i'm understanding is you want us to fill the sides in to match the image in the middle, correct?
this information should have been stated in the original request.

It totally was:

Friendly Toucan wrote:What I would like is for someone to fill in the white space, in the image provided above. I have already tried to do this, but was not happy with the result. (Check out my current background, if you want to see my attempt.)

The filled in space must look seamless next to what's already there. The filled in space should be pretty barren.

It should not be filled with one single color. The "outer space" in the middle should be extended into the blank white space, meaning you would need to do some painting.

I have done this in my current background. Check it out, and compare it to the image posted above, and you should be able to see what I'm talking about.
Friendly Toucan
Friendly Toucan
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by skouliki April 22nd 2023, 7:52 am

lets see
surrounds the same, the blue moon smaller size to fit without changing the height of your image

skouliki
skouliki
Manager
Manager

BlackScorpion, Sir Chivas™ and TonnyKamper like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackScorpion April 23rd 2023, 11:40 pm

Although i'm still lost at what your trying to do, Here's my try:

BlackScorpion
BlackScorpion
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer

skouliki, Sir Chivas™ and TonnyKamper like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by skouliki May 6th 2023, 8:29 am

Your request has passed 10 days without any reply from you, therefore your topic is moved to ''Completed Graphic Requests.''
If your request was not completed, feel free to open a new topic with your request.
Please read our section rules: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

skouliki
skouliki
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down