i cannot access in triquetra.forumgreek.com says speak to administrators Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
4 posters

i cannot access in triquetra.forumgreek.com says speak to administrators

stellaki13
    stellaki13

Language : greek

Solved i cannot access in triquetra.forumgreek.com says speak to administrators

Post by stellaki13 Sun 31 Dec - 13:01

i cannot access in triquetra.forumgreek.com says speak to administrators,please how can enable it?stellaki13 username and my email Email Removed
    Shek
    Shek
    Active Poster

Male Posts : 1679
    Language : Portuguese and English

Solved Re: i cannot access in triquetra.forumgreek.com says speak to administrators

Post by Shek Sun 31 Dec - 15:28

Hello.

You can see this topic if you is a administrator: https://help.forumotion.com/t127211-password-problems-or-lost-your-founder-s-password please, remove your mail of message for your security.

If you is a member, so you can sent email for administrator when connect. If it is not possible to register, then there is no way to contact the founder unless they provide their email address publicly on their forum.

See you later,
    Shek king
    SLGray
    SLGray
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 51508
    Language : English

Solved Re: i cannot access in triquetra.forumgreek.com says speak to administrators

Post by SLGray Sun 31 Dec - 17:39

The topic was posted in the wrong section, so I have moved it to the correct section.
    Please read our forum rules:  ESF General Rules
    I removed your email address.  You should never post it on a PUBLIC place on the Internet.

i cannot access in triquetra.forumgreek.com says speak to administrators Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
    Never post your email in public.
    skouliki
    skouliki
    Manager
    Manager

Female Posts : 15169
    Language : English,Greek

Post by skouliki Mon 1 Jan - 3:02

stellaki13 wrote:i cannot access in triquetra.forumgreek.com says speak to administrators,please how can enable it?stellaki13 username and my email Email Removed

hello

Have you already sent a PM to other staff members about this password / founders problem?
    Please read our forum lost password rules:  ESF Founder Password reset rules
    if not then 
    please send me only by pm the following
    - email you used to create the forum 
    - founder's username
    - forum url

skouliki
    skouliki
    Manager
    Manager

Post by skouliki Tue 2 Jan - 6:56

Your PM has been received with thanks.
    Please read our forum rules: ESF General Rules

skouliki
    skouliki
    Manager
    Manager

Post by skouliki Tue 2 Jan - 6:58

Are you the founder of the that forum or you are just a member ?

stellaki13
    stellaki13

Language : greek

Post by stellaki13 Tue 2 Jan - 7:14

skouliki
    skouliki
    Manager
    Manager

Post by skouliki Tue 2 Jan - 7:21

Shek wrote:Hello.

You can see this topic if you is a administrator: https://help.forumotion.com/t127211-password-problems-or-lost-your-founder-s-password please, remove your mail of message for your security.

If you is a member, so you can sent email for administrator when connect. If it is not possible to register, then there is no way to contact the founder unless they provide their email address publicly on their forum.

See you later,
    Shek king

Our member Shek has already answered to you

As posted above in the post and in the tutorial included you have to be the founder of the forum in order for us to help you with passwords and login issues

If you are just a member of a forum you must contact the administrator or the staff of that forum via email or via the contact form if is it enabled

Thank you

skouliki
    skouliki
    Manager
    Manager

Post by skouliki Tue 2 Jan - 7:49

Since we can not help any further and this request is answered i will mark it as completed

Problem solved & topic archived.
    Please read our forum rules: ESF General Rules

Shek and TonnyKamper like this post