Low end servimg images broken  Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
+2
Ape
Karnine
6 posters

Low end servimg images broken

Karnine
    Karnine
    Forumember

Male Posts : 67
    Language : English

In progress Low end servimg images broken

Post by Karnine April 16th 2024, 8:53 pm

Devices like Safari for low end devices are broken but you can see them via link also Wii u is still around even though it shut down April 8th this year it Internet browser still works which still can see servimg images which are broken on a low end safari bowser an wii u internet browser
    Ape
    Ape
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 19150
    Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha

In progress Re: Low end servimg images broken

Post by Ape April 16th 2024, 11:22 pm

Good evening @Karnine
    Sadly this is a browser problem and not our end, all support for old browsers has now been removed and updates to them browsers are no longer feasible.

For us to even look at this would take time and to be honest i can't see it even going to be fixed but if i can grab some information from you maybe i can pass this on to our tech team and see if they can work something out.

What i will need:
    What browsers you are using.
    What is the version on your browsers.
    Is your browsers up to date.
    forum URL.

Regards.

Ape.

Low end servimg images broken  Left1212Low end servimg images broken  Center11Low end servimg images broken  Right112
    Low end servimg images broken  Ape_b110
    Low end servimg images broken  Ape1010
    Karnine
    Karnine
    Forumember

Post by Karnine April 17th 2024, 12:19 am

Just basic low iPad tablet I can understand wii u not getting which is fine tablet version 9.3.5 the old Safari
    Karnine
    Karnine
    Forumember

Post by Karnine April 17th 2024, 5:12 am

The odd this is it still works when copying the url link an opening it on safari low end device any servimg link so there if there a way to keep it up on low end devices that be good
    skouliki
    skouliki
    Manager
    Manager

Female Posts : 15164
    Language : English,Greek

Post by skouliki April 17th 2024, 8:02 am

hello

Please don't double post. Your posts need to be separated by 24 hours before bumping. Please use the edit button, instead!
    Please read our forum rules: ESF General Rules

there was an answer from TGF about this in a previous thread you had open

The Godfather Thu Nov 12 2020, 11:44

Hello,

The internal web browser of Nintendo 3DS and Wii U consoles uses a very old and deprecated browser. This web browser is no longer compatible with many current technologies, some of which are used in the Chatbox.

Unfortunately, it is impossible to maintain perfect compatibility with this type of old version, deprecated browsers, hence the concerns you encounter.

Karnine
    Karnine
    Forumember

Post by Karnine April 17th 2024, 10:39 pm

That has nothing to do with that even thought servimg word up till yesterday even on older wifi u an 3ds I don't care about that. It's yo do with older tablets iPads with Safari bower. Also I am powerless to edit my post on low end devices because of the many let not care for low end devices that have working internet bowsers like Safari so I can be punished for that double posting when I don't have the option to edit to add on to issue
    Ape
    Ape
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Ape April 18th 2024, 12:51 am

I will pass this on to our team but i will need your forum URL like i asked before.
    And maybe a link to one of your posts where the image hosted that is broken and a screen shot if you can do one.

Low end servimg images broken  Left1212Low end servimg images broken  Center11Low end servimg images broken  Right112
    Karnine
    Karnine
    Forumember

Post by Karnine April 18th 2024, 7:20 am

@ape I can do you one better here is what my Safari sees. The host it self screenshot Low end servimg images broken  Image21 an when I copy an post the link in a safari url it shows the image
    skouliki
    skouliki
    Manager
    Manager

Female Posts : 15164
    Language : English,Greek

Post by skouliki April 18th 2024, 7:43 am

ok @Karnine i understand
    thank you

SLGray
    SLGray
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 51503

Post by SLGray April 18th 2024, 10:34 am

We need to see it as it is on your forum. Please post a link.

Low end servimg images broken  Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
    Never post your email in public.
    Karnine
    Karnine
    Forumember

Post by Karnine April 19th 2024, 2:05 am

@slgray what do you not get. This is to do with hoster not my forum because on low end none of the servimg url work or can you see them. Maybe you should try a older iPad with safari browser. Like I said this nothing to do with forum link it to do with hoster of the images.
    SLGray
    SLGray
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 51503

Post by SLGray April 19th 2024, 6:49 am

APE has asked for your forum's address for one reason.

Low end servimg images broken  Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
    Never post your email in public.
    Ape
    Ape
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Ape April 19th 2024, 11:44 am

I need your forum URL / address or i can't make a report for testing on your site.
    If you don't want to post your forum URL in public you can PM me it.

Without your forum address i can't help you.

Karnine
    Karnine
    Forumember

Post by Karnine April 21st 2024, 6:51 am

It doesn't matter were you test it your on a high end device not a low end like safari all forumotiin have the same servimg host its broken with [ ? ]. But fine https://lucario-domain.forumotion.com/forum test on my forumotion
    Ape
    Ape
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Ape April 21st 2024, 10:32 pm

Thank you for your Link.

I have looked over your forum and can't see a problem so i have made a report to our team asking if there is anything we can do our end.

Please note that this report is really a long shot in the dark as it's more of a browser problem then our end.

Regards.

Ape.

Karnine
    Karnine
    Forumember

Post by Karnine April 22nd 2024, 7:52 am

See it was worthless. I already knew that giving the url would not work as I said because it high end. The strange thing the bowser works when copying an posting it on the url address field it displays it. High ends have no issues only older browser does it broken which was the issues I was reporting about. It sucks that high end get more treatment an old that still are working get left behind like a classic console.
    Karnine
    Karnine
    Forumember

Post by Karnine April 22nd 2024, 8:01 am

Sorry for double due to unable to edit or see the button on my low end device. You guys can do a servimg classic that stay with older devices like safari bowsers. You know it's not work to do but what do I know like they care for low end devices my high end device does not charge for reasons till I get a new one they cost a pretty penny these days. Again sorry for double posting when low end device or not on mind or could careless for them just like 3ds an wii u now safari joins right in the ranks it older Apple iPads that can't update anymore
    Ape
    Ape
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Ape April 22nd 2024, 6:15 pm

Karnine wrote:See it was worthless. I already knew that giving the url would not work as I said because it high end. The strange thing the bowser works when copying an posting it on the url address field it displays it. High ends have no issues only older browser does it broken which was the issues I was reporting about. It sucks that high end get more treatment an old that still are working get left behind like a classic console.

For us to make a report we need a address to link the problem to your forum. We as staff run basic tests on our own computers I have a old Ipad i test things on and a old phone. I ran 3 basic tests on your site then on one other site and could not find a problem so then i pass this on to our team.

Karnine wrote:Sorry for double due to unable to edit or see the button on my low end device. You guys can do a servimg classic that stay with older devices like safari bowsers. You know it's not work to do but what do I know like they care for low end devices my high end device does not charge for reasons till I get a new one they cost a pretty penny these days. Again sorry for double posting when low end device or not on mind or could careless for them just like 3ds an wii u now safari joins right in the ranks it older Apple iPads that can't update anymore
    It is really not that easy to deal with. You need to understand sadly things go out of date and some data also goes out of date for safety reason.

My report is now pending a tech staff member to look at.
    I can't tell you when this will be looked at as they are really busy.

Karnine
    Karnine
    Forumember

Post by Karnine April 24th 2024, 2:15 pm

Oh really the why the heck does imgur images host work on older devices just tells ya servimg does not care when imgur does strangely. Also I tested the copy paste in address on servimg urls I said before which dose show on low end devices so ya tells ya they do not want support any lower devices any longer like safari. It won't be to much longer tell you see what I see @ape broken images on your older devices as you said that are out of date
    Karnine
    Karnine
    Forumember

Post by Karnine April 24th 2024, 2:20 pm

Sorry again for double also Google an images still work on low end to so ya take that safety my but sorry just servimg hosting support
    Ape
    Ape
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Ape April 24th 2024, 11:30 pm

Karnine wrote:Oh really the why the heck does imgur images host work on older devices just tells ya servimg does not care when imgur does strangely. Also I tested the copy paste in address on servimg urls I said before which dose show on low end devices so ya tells ya they do not want support any lower devices any longer like safari. It won't be to much longer tell you see what I see @ape broken images on your older devices as you said that are out of date

Karnine wrote:Sorry again for double also Google an images still work on low end to so ya take that safety my but sorry just servimg hosting support

Like i have already said the report has been sent to our tech team.
    It's not nice you having a go at me about this i only work here and may i add i don't get paid to do this job.

Please don't double post. Your posts need to be separated by 24 hours before bumping. Please use the edit button, instead!
    Please read our forum rules: ESF General Rules
    you can still see the broken icons for the edit button so please use it next time.

TonnyKamper likes this post

Karnine
    Karnine
    Forumember

Post by Karnine April 25th 2024, 6:37 am

Proof I can't here Low end servimg images broken  Image27 from my safari bowers low end no edit button to be seen so i was not lieing so ya
    Ape
    Ape
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Ape April 25th 2024, 8:23 pm

I will report this also.

Karnine
    Karnine
    Forumember

Post by Karnine April 30th 2024, 7:21 am

No changes this will never solve why even try they don't care anymore bummer. I guess now low ends get way with double post rule because they don't care any more for safari users on older iPads. Also no news on anything about this. I just have a feeling they won't care for the low community users that have safari browsers
    The Godfather
    The Godfather
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by The Godfather April 30th 2024, 5:08 pm

Hello @Karnine

This is not a lack of interest but the situation is quite complicated for us because no one on the team has an Apple device. Especially since the reported problem seems to occur on an old iPad.

We will try to look at it during the month of May if we can do anything.

We apologize for the inconvenience.
    MattiaDes
    MattiaDes
    Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2042
    Language : Italian, English

Post by MattiaDes April 30th 2024, 11:09 pm

Hi, can you please specify the version currently installed on the iPad you are using? Are you experiencing the problem only on Safari? Thank you
    Karnine
    Karnine
    Forumember

Post by Karnine May 1st 2024, 12:58 pm

It's pretty old 9.3.5 (13G36) version. I posted the proof of screenshots here from my iPad view or what I issue I encountered if you payed attention to my post here of screen shoots.
    Issue only happens on safari
    Ape
    Ape
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Ape May 1st 2024, 2:22 pm

Can you not use any other browser ?