Can avatars be displayed in the PM (Private messaging) system? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2 posters

Can avatars be displayed in the PM (Private messaging) system?

Brad38
    Brad38
    Forumember

Male Posts : 667
    Language : english

Can avatars be displayed in the PM (Private messaging) system? Empty Can avatars be displayed in the PM (Private messaging) system?

Post by Brad38 June 2nd 2008, 9:18 am

Hello everyone,

I just recently switched my forum style from phpbb2 to phpbb 3 but I've noticed that when you go into your private messages that avatars don't show...is there a way to make them show up?

Thanks once again and I really do appreciate all the advice and help I get here...you're all great! Very Happy

Can avatars be displayed in the PM (Private messaging) system? Empty Re: Can avatars be displayed in the PM (Private messaging) system?

Post by Guest June 2nd 2008, 10:12 am

As far as I know, there is no way to show the avatars in PM
    Brad38
    Brad38
    Forumember

Male Posts : 667
    Language : english

Can avatars be displayed in the PM (Private messaging) system? Empty Re: Can avatars be displayed in the PM (Private messaging) system?

Post by Brad38 June 2nd 2008, 10:16 am

Corrosion Explosion wrote:As far as I know, there is no way to show the avatars in PM

Ok, Thank you for answering, Corrosion Explosion. Smile

Post by Guest June 2nd 2008, 10:18 am

You're welcome.
    mamabear
    mamabear
    Forumember

Female Posts : 528
    Language : English

Post by mamabear June 2nd 2008, 10:45 am

Brad38 wrote:Hello everyone,

I just recently switched my forum style from phpbb2 to phpbb 3 but I've noticed that when you go into your private messages that avatars don't show...is there a way to make them show up?

Thanks once again and I really do appreciate all the advice and help I get here...you're all great! Very Happy
    just sent you a pm hopefully with my avatar in it. Hello