Is there any way to enable moderators to use the admin panel? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
3 posters

Is there any way to enable moderators to use the admin panel?

Pheobsky

Language : English -UK

Is there any way to enable moderators to use the admin panel? Empty Is there any way to enable moderators to use the admin panel?

Post by Pheobsky September 19th 2008, 12:52 am

Is there any way to enable moderators to use the admin panel? or alternately, is it possible to make another user a secondary administrator?
    Gothic Princess
    Gothic Princess
    Forumember

Female Posts : 101
    Language : Bereska Hame Ehouri Defier?
    Location : Hello im Sara, im 13 and i love anime and gothic type stuff

Is there any way to enable moderators to use the admin panel? Empty Re: Is there any way to enable moderators to use the admin panel?

Post by Gothic Princess September 19th 2008, 1:05 am

No. mods cannot access admin panel my friend said
    and he also told me to let you know that you just have to move the user to the admin group to become a admin
    RikaComet
    RikaComet
    Active Poster

Male Posts : 1536
    Language : English , Hindi , Arabic , Urdu, Japenese , Punjabi , German

Is there any way to enable moderators to use the admin panel? Empty Re: Is there any way to enable moderators to use the admin panel?

Post by RikaComet September 19th 2008, 1:10 am

yeah its possible, give moderator the rank of admin by going to
    admin panel>> users and groups >> special rights and then chose the person!

as for secondary admin , you can make them one by addding them to administrator group

just click administrators in Legend of forum thats at the bottom of forum page, click add a new person , type the username of the person yo wish to make a secondry admin!