FORUMOTION SUPPORT FORUM - Topics Dissappear after a day with General Errors Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
4 posters

FORUMOTION SUPPORT FORUM - Topics Dissappear after a day with General Errors

Christos
    Christos
    Active Poster

Male Posts : 1238
    Language : English,French,Greek,Luxembourgish

Solved FORUMOTION SUPPORT FORUM - Topics Dissappear after a day with General Errors

Post by Christos September 22nd 2008, 5:08 pm

Hello,

I am in the sad position to report that many replies that I and other members left the last 2 days dissapeared...
    I was searching for new comments on G.D in "Your Pictures" and in "Graphics Gallery by Nessa" , the replies with my pictures and the replies with the comments on my pictures and Caihlem/Nessa picture has gone all away...
    Replies left yesterday are all gone, I tried changing the link to see for lost pages but it didnt work.

Do you know what is happening?
    Will those be restored?

Regards,

Christos

P.S WoW , it has been a long time since I havent asked a question, i lately just reply to Razz

Last edited by Christos on September 22nd 2008, 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Steph

Language : English

Solved Re: FORUMOTION SUPPORT FORUM - Topics Dissappear after a day with General Errors

Post by Steph September 22nd 2008, 5:11 pm

there is many posts about this...ppl really need to read through before posting a new one...support has already replied saying that they are working on the issue. Thing happen and there are glitches...no one can expect everything to always be perfect.
    Blossom78
    Blossom78

Language : united kingdom

Solved Re: FORUMOTION SUPPORT FORUM - Topics Dissappear after a day with General Errors

Post by Blossom78 September 22nd 2008, 5:20 pm

Hmm Christos was only asking.....
    Steph

Post by Steph September 22nd 2008, 5:22 pm

along with everyone else...there is tons of posts on this...ppl should be reading through to see if the issue has already been asked about.
    Christos
    Christos
    Active Poster

Male Posts : 1238
    Language : English,French,Greek,Luxembourgish

Post by Christos September 22nd 2008, 5:34 pm

Hey,

Just to inform you Steph , I know the rules, I know them...
    But when I posted this message I couldnt see anything in the Forum, I couldnt even read the forums, only thing I saw was The main icon and new topic icon, so I wanted to report it , in case other people didnt.

Though thanks for reminding me the rules... Rolling Eyes

Regards,

Christos

MARKED AS SOLVED
    Nessa
    Nessa
    Energetic

Female Posts : 6203

Post by Nessa September 22nd 2008, 6:13 pm

Since this problem appears to be resolved, I will lock this thread now.

=> Locked

Nessa