|Three Navigations Bars on your Forum|
3 Nav Bars - 1 Forum
As standard every forum has just the 1 navbar, It comes with text and a little standardized image next to it and if you add your own graphics into it you can achieve a really great navbar and look for your forum.
The only problem being that you can only add so many graphical buttons before it becomes messy
With this tuts you will be able to add two additional nav bars, 1 permanent shorter bar and 1 homepage bar that appears only on the main forum.
(The bars are just examples of different sizes and styles of bar you can have)
Permanent Nav Bar:
(The Top Silver Bar)
1. Log into your forum.
2. Navigate to:
Admin panel\Display\Colors\CSS Style Sheet
3. Add the following code into the blank box and press "Submit" to save
4. Navigate to:
5. Add the following code to "Site description * :" and press "Save"
***You can only add upto 5 links and image codes here, Use Tinyurl.com to shorten the url's
6. Refresh your forum and you should see the nav bar appear on the top of your original nav bar and will remain there no matter what page you go to.
Homepage Only Nav Bar:
(The Bottom Red One)
Follow the steps above through 1 - 3
4. Navigate to:
5. Add the following code to "Message content :" and press "Save"
***You can add any amount of link and image codes here
6. Refresh your forum and you should see the nav bar appear below your original nav bar however when you deviate from the main forum page the bar will disappear.
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum