The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Photoshop: Advanced Glow (Jalokim! Help? lol)

2 posters

Go down

glow - Photoshop: Advanced Glow (Jalokim! Help? lol) Empty Photoshop: Advanced Glow (Jalokim! Help? lol)

Post by LawDVHS13 Tue 7 Oct - 3:30

http://psdtuts.com/tutorials-effects/advanced-glow-effects/

Does anyone wanna tell me how you do step 1-4?
Cause I don't get how they make a circle in step 1.
Then after step 4, is just a water blur, but IDK what are u purpose to do after that.
Anyone wanna givemme a clearer steps?
LawDVHS13
LawDVHS13
Forumember

Male Posts : 395
Language : English

Back to top Go down

glow - Photoshop: Advanced Glow (Jalokim! Help? lol) Empty Re: Photoshop: Advanced Glow (Jalokim! Help? lol)

Post by zakir321 Tue 7 Oct - 15:11

What version of photoshop do you use? The tips below are for CS3:

There are many ways to create a circle like this, but I think the easiest is the radial gradient tool (I assume they used the same method). Have a look at the screenshot below, click on the icons that are marked with the numbered arrows.
glow - Photoshop: Advanced Glow (Jalokim! Help? lol) 00112
Arrow 1: The icon above the smudge tool can also be a bucket-icon. In this case just right-click to choose the gradient tool.
Arrow 4: Click on the two small boxes below the gradient preview bar, you can now select a color. Copy and paste the color code from the tutorial (without the #) into the appropriate field.

Not sure where the problem is at step 4. You don't have to apply a water blur, use the chrome filter instead. Wink
zakir321

Language : english

Back to top Go down