The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non-members to donate to our forums.

+2
superman
MorTB!d
6 posters

Go down

Link that don't force loggin to donate to forum.

donate - Non-members to donate to our forums. Left1180%donate - Non-members to donate to our forums. Right11 80% 
[ 8 ]
donate - Non-members to donate to our forums. Left1120%donate - Non-members to donate to our forums. Right11 20% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

donate - Non-members to donate to our forums. Empty Non-members to donate to our forums.

Post by MorTB!d March 14th 2007, 7:39 pm

I am playing many games on internet and having contests and exchange services.. (Ex: i give gold ingame, and oyu contribute to my forum, i draw you a banner and you give 2$ to my forum...)

The problem is that i had to create a fake member so ppl getting to donate to my forum, could log on to do so.
As most of the game players are registered to many many forums ( game, clan, alliance...) It is difficult to get them to register to another one, in which they will not participate in another way than giving im points for ads.

And there the ones you don't wanna be registered into your forum, but nobody spit on points...

So it would make things easy if the link available to donate to the forum was not reliated to a loggin...

Is my point clear? lol

Edit Caihlem: Multiple choice removed Wink
MorTB!d
MorTB!d
Forumember

Male Posts : 36
Language : Français

http://m0rtbid.darkbb.com/

Back to top Go down

donate - Non-members to donate to our forums. Empty Re: Non-members to donate to our forums.

Post by Guest March 15th 2007, 12:25 am

I agree, you may get a kind hearted soul to visit your site now and then who would be so kind to donate.

Back to top Go down

donate - Non-members to donate to our forums. Empty Re: Non-members to donate to our forums.

Post by superman March 16th 2007, 2:05 am

lol
who would donate you without looking at your forum
superman
Forumember

Male Posts : 148
Language : english

http://www.sgvp.myrealboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Petal March 16th 2007, 2:25 am

Kilsek wrote:a kind hearted soul

They exist.
Petal
Petal
Forumember

Female Posts : 84
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by mersey March 18th 2007, 8:23 pm

lol it would be good for his reason above

your forum must have alot of points
mersey
mersey
Forumember

Male Posts : 186

http://hab-help.editboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MorTB!d April 1st 2007, 6:30 am

Listen, i do Banners and signatures for rorums and games among internet.
And the price to get it is to pay 5 bucks to my forum.
But it's not everyone that whant to get involved in another forum. But they whant to contribuate.
They don't wanna register, but would donate to my forum.
It's an exchange of services.
But forget it, i'll create a profile Donator, change the password each time, and make ppl log with this member..
MorTB!d
MorTB!d
Forumember

Male Posts : 36
Language : Français

http://m0rtbid.darkbb.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Caihlem April 1st 2007, 5:03 pm

MorTB!d wrote:Listen, i do Banners and signatures for rorums and games among internet.
And the price to get it is to pay 5 bucks to my forum.
But it's not everyone that whant to get involved in another forum. But they whant to contribuate.
They don't wanna register, but would donate to my forum.
It's an exchange of services.
But forget it, i'll create a profile Donator, change the password each time, and make ppl log with this member..

Convinced me Very Happy
Caihlem
Caihlem
Energetic

Male Posts : 8969
Language : English, French & Female

Back to top Go down

Post by punkfilter June 3rd 2007, 11:43 pm

you could just get a PayPal account, post the button they give you (or make your own and hyperlink it) and then post a pick of a cute puppy or something
punkfilter
punkfilter
Forumember

Male Posts : 111

Back to top Go down