Redirection of the Forum, main forum link is missing when I click on a sub-forum Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2 posters

Redirection of the Forum, main forum link is missing when I click on a sub-forum

Honey123

Language : English

Solved Redirection of the Forum, main forum link is missing when I click on a sub-forum

Post by Honey123 March 14th 2009, 3:35 am

I wasn't sure how to categorize this question but here goes.

This problem started today. When I go into a forum and post something or read to the bottom of the page, the link at the bottom (or top) that allows you to go back to the home page is missing. I am only seeing the forum that I am looking at and then I have to scroll back to the top to go to the navigation bar and click on HOME.

eg. It used to say

MY FORUM: MY CATEGORY :MY SUB FORUM

now it only reads

MY CATEGORY : MY SUB FORUM

I have gone over the whole admin panel and I'm totally lost. Embarassed
    Honey123

Solved Re: Redirection of the Forum, main forum link is missing when I click on a sub-forum

Post by Honey123 March 14th 2009, 3:46 am

Oops, I figured it out, lol.

I was doing some stuff last night and didn't realize that I actually deleted the forum name, that is why it would direct to the first forum available. Sorry about starting a new thread for this.
    Sanket
    Sanket
    ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

Solved Re: Redirection of the Forum, main forum link is missing when I click on a sub-forum

Post by Sanket March 14th 2009, 6:09 am

Arrow Topic Solved
    Arrow Locked

Sanket