Free Spirited Discussion Zone Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Spirited Discussion Zone

swami
    swami
    Forumember

Language : english

Free Spirited Discussion Zone Empty Re: Free Spirited Discussion Zone

Post by swami Mon Mar 30 2009, 00:24

Science and Knowledge

Free Spirited Discussion Zone

http://freespirited.forumotion.com

English

A FREE FORUM FOR FREE SPIRITS!
    This is a forum where users can have their say on a number of important topics related to the world as a whole: the material world, and existences outside of it.

Of course, everyone's thoughts and opinions on subjects such as these differ, and that's what will make this forum interesting, having different people, from different cultures, coming together and sharing their views on the world, and on reality, as they see it.

Free spirited discussions is a place where everyone's thoughts, opinions, and beliefs are respected, and even encouraged. Its a place where people can develop their thoughts, and share them with like minded people.

We tackle a range of subjects including: world, environment, and cultural issues, Life, Spirituality, metaphysics, Nature, Animal Rights and Vegetarianism, religion, and a whole load more! We welcome everybody to come and check us out, thank you!
    swami
    swami
    Forumember

Language : english

Free Spirited Discussion Zone Empty Re: Free Spirited Discussion Zone

Post by swami Mon Mar 30 2009, 15:28

Whoever is interested in joining, we have a website promotion forum, and I join any forum advertised there, and depending on activity, I try to contribute, and even stay active on the forums i like!