HTML Rules Still in block instead of enclosed coding Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2 posters

HTML Rules Still in block instead of enclosed coding

john2k9

Male Posts : 24
    Language : english

HTML Rules Still in block instead of enclosed coding Empty HTML Rules Still in block instead of enclosed coding

Post by john2k9 March 31st 2009, 12:54 pm

i tryed changin the rules well adding a few of my own and i did the html enabled html (though i dont think i had to ) i dont want my members to do html so im turning it off again but why is this showing as a block and not like the coding below is ?

<html>

<head><title>Forum Rules</title></head>

<body bgcolor="ffffff">

<font face="tahoma" color="ffoooo" size="+2">

<dl>

<dt>1 - Be polite and respectful , treat other as you would expect to be treated yourself </dt>

<dt>2 - No illegal or cracked software to be posted anywhere on forum , any one found doing so will be subject to disiplinary action !!

1ST TIME = !!!!!warned once & once only!!!!!
    2ND TIME = !!!!!1 week ban!!!!!
    3RD TIME = !!!!!permanent ban!!!!!
    -------------You have been warned--------------</dt>

<dt>3. Remain active and post/reply to topics frequently , NO SPAM </dt>

<dt>4. User Account's Will Be Purged For Inactivty </dt>

<dt>5. Be polite to members of the Staff team We are here to help and do not need to be abused in anyway shape or form we take our free time to provide you with efficient services </dt>

<dt>6. Generaly have a good time were not all sat on our high horse lol </dt>

</font>

</body>

</html>
    Sanket
    Sanket
    ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
    Language : English

HTML Rules Still in block instead of enclosed coding Empty Re: HTML Rules Still in block instead of enclosed coding

Post by Sanket March 31st 2009, 5:08 pm

Don't quite understand your problem. You want the html to display the result or just the code?