Enjoyment Corner GFX Designers needed. Pokemon and DBZ Battle centres are goings to be included. Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
4 posters

Enjoyment Corner GFX Designers needed. Pokemon and DBZ Battle centres are goings to be included.

khubaib_95
    khubaib_95
    Forumember

Male Posts : 63
    Language : english, tamil

Enjoyment Corner GFX Designers needed. Pokemon and DBZ Battle centres are goings to be included. Empty Enjoyment Corner GFX Designers needed. Pokemon and DBZ Battle centres are goings to be included.

Post by khubaib_95 April 11th 2009, 11:49 am

Name of the forum: Enjoyment Corner

Link: http://www.enjoymentcorner.forumotion.com

Current Administrator : khubaib_95

Current Moderator :

Category: Miscellaneous

Main Language: English

Description: Its a forum just to make people enjoy!!!
    We're going to introduce a lot of features like shops, custom forums, contests etc..,

Banner: https://2img.net/h/i360.photobucket.com/albums/oo44/benographics/A-Paradise.png

Last edited by khubaib_95 on June 28th 2009, 3:49 pm; edited 5 times in total
    khubaib_95
    khubaib_95
    Forumember

Enjoyment Corner GFX Designers needed. Pokemon and DBZ Battle centres are goings to be included. Empty Re: Enjoyment Corner GFX Designers needed. Pokemon and DBZ Battle centres are goings to be included.

Post by khubaib_95 April 15th 2009, 5:29 am

i introduced salary system for staffs and cash system and shop system also. Come on
    khubaib_95
    khubaib_95
    Forumember

Enjoyment Corner GFX Designers needed. Pokemon and DBZ Battle centres are goings to be included. Empty Re: Enjoyment Corner GFX Designers needed. Pokemon and DBZ Battle centres are goings to be included.

Post by khubaib_95 April 15th 2009, 6:16 pm

New avatar shop and signature shop had also come.
    khubaib_95
    khubaib_95
    Forumember

Post by khubaib_95 May 6th 2009, 3:32 pm

No reply here Sad Sad
    black-light
    black-light
    Forumember

Language : HTML, CSS, PHP, Javascript, C++

Post by black-light May 28th 2009, 4:23 am

you need staffs?
    khubaib_95
    khubaib_95
    Forumember

Post by khubaib_95 June 9th 2009, 1:06 pm

black-light wrote:you need staffs?
    yup... i hv only less number of staffs but i need more staffs 4 my site.
    khubaib_95
    khubaib_95
    Forumember

Post by khubaib_95 June 11th 2009, 3:58 am

Our users have posted a total of 59 messages
    We have 19 registered users
    The newest registered user is condom
    Aries109

Language : English

Post by Aries109 June 22nd 2009, 2:41 am

Hi there.

It seems like you have a nice site there, it has great features, but it needs some improvements.

I see that you are needing staff, maybe I could join up, I've got some ideas on how you can improve your site.
    khubaib_95
    khubaib_95
    Forumember

Post by khubaib_95 June 27th 2009, 1:31 pm

Our users have posted a total of 81 messages
    We have 22 registered users
    The newest registered user is Rabbit!

New moderator added : Aries
    khubaib_95
    khubaib_95
    Forumember

Post by khubaib_95 June 28th 2009, 3:50 pm

I`m in a idea of including Battle centres like pokemon and DBZ. Members can battle other members in the forum itself. And i'm alsi in need of GFX Designers. A contest is gonna be held for that. Join Fast soon.
    khubaib_95
    khubaib_95
    Forumember

Post by khubaib_95 July 27th 2009, 3:26 pm

----- Site Deleted......
    akis1988
    Forumember

Language : greek

Post by akis1988 September 13th 2009, 3:43 pm