Members are redirected from temporary theme to original theme Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
3 posters

Members are redirected from temporary theme to original theme

mwarvik3838
    Forumember

Male Posts : 25
    Language : Norwegian

Members are redirected from temporary theme to original theme Empty Members are redirected from temporary theme to original theme

Post by mwarvik3838 April 14th 2009, 4:24 pm

I made one temporary theme on my forum (www.mlnteam.net), but if I use that theme, and post, the forum redirects to the original theme. Is it any way to change that?
    mwarvik3838
    Forumember

Members are redirected from temporary theme to original theme Empty Re: Members are redirected from temporary theme to original theme

Post by mwarvik3838 April 15th 2009, 4:25 pm

bump
    Sanket
    Sanket
    ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
    Language : English

Members are redirected from temporary theme to original theme Empty Re: Members are redirected from temporary theme to original theme

Post by Sanket April 15th 2009, 5:40 pm

I don't really understand the problem, can you explain a little more?
    mwarvik3838
    Forumember

Post by mwarvik3838 April 15th 2009, 9:00 pm

Sanket wrote:I don't really understand the problem, can you explain a little more?
    If i choose another theme on my forum (please check the link) then post, it redirects to the default theme, is it a possibility to change that?
    MrMario
    MrMario
    Helper
    Helper

Male Posts : 22186
    Language : test

Post by MrMario April 15th 2009, 11:02 pm

There is no way of have more than one theme. Its been suggested though.
    mwarvik3838
    Forumember

Post by mwarvik3838 April 16th 2009, 3:02 pm

MrMario wrote:There is no way of have more than one theme. Its been suggested though.
    Yeah, but temporary themes work as several themes...