Bubble Messages - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
+16
Gill
AiKirika
Maufi
Master Marc
Arden Marshall
notMicElf
Toddseahawks
Blofeld
Walshy95
:)tayne:)
Bpoetic
Mehtevas
Dreamlimix
Japorized
DeathSoul
Rok
20 posters

Bubble Messages

Poll

Bubble Messages?

[ 35 ]
    Bubble Messages - Page 2 Bar_left88%Bubble Messages - Page 2 Bar_right [88%] 
    [ 5 ]
    Bubble Messages - Page 2 Bar_left12%Bubble Messages - Page 2 Bar_right [12%] 

Total Votes: 40
    Rok
    Rok
    Energetic

Male Posts : 6823
    Language : idk

Bubble Messages - Page 2 Empty Bubble Messages

Post by Rok April 28th 2009, 3:37 am

First topic message reminder :

This was just a random idea that I had.
    How about we have this little feature where you can send a quick bubble message to a user, and the message appears as a pop-up bubble with the message. You choose which user to send it to, and it will appear on their screen. There can also be a little box you can activate holding all of the messages that you recieved when you were offline. This is just like how you send message on IMVU; if you want to know what I'm talking about, download IMVU, build a room, and then type in something and press enter- a message will then float up the screen (appeared as a bubble) holsing the message. What most of you users think of this idea is that: "this is just going to be a waste of time" or "I don't want spammy bubble message apeparing all over my screen." Just be reminded that this could feature be activated in the users' profiles; it wouldn't be default.
    I don't give a damn if this gets accepted or not. It's just a little random thing I felt like suggesting.
    DustyRhodes
    DustyRhodes

Male Posts : 8
    Language : Portugal, Spanish, English

Bubble Messages - Page 2 Empty Re: Bubble Messages

Post by DustyRhodes November 9th 2017, 1:13 pm

Voted Yes